Smallville

smartarse

Reaction score
Woo hoo! It's getting better every season. Clark and Lana will finally do the deed. Clark knows Chloe knows his secret--he's got superpowers. And Spike from Angel is one of those Kryptonians. :woot:

...The Legend begins

I am in season 3 now will probably finish it tomorrow, I never used to watch it regularly but my friend lent me season 3 and i :heart: it!! Can't wait to reach season 5 I heard it's all clark&lana dedicated :woot: hehe

I used to watch it every week then somehow stopped. The last season I properly watched was the one which ended with Lana in a hurricane. I might rent them because I want to start watching again. Why do I want to start watching again?

SPIKE SPIKE SPIKE SPIKE SPIKE SPIKE :woot:

^^:lol: Yes being a Buffy superfan once too I see what you're saying!! But I've always watched it for CLARK CLARK CLARK :crush:

Tom Welling is something else I tell you:heart:! I just started watching it this season and its surprisingly good. Not too much teen angst (which is why I didn't watch it before), its focusing more on the Superman story. This show is such the guilty pleasure that I tell no one about.

(God I'm such a geek:ninja:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sept 28, 2006 is the premiere!!! :woot: Crap! it's on Thursday with Grey's Anatomy! :shock: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

SPIKE from Buffy is back. It looks good! Can't wait. B)

I like the new season!! How about you guys? I love lana's clothes. Does anyone know a site where you can see what clothes have been worn in a show? I've heard of that once.

Green Arrow!!! :heart:

I occasionally watched it for everyone's good looks. never got a hint of the story.

I love how the writers are gradually introducing the super heroes! :woot: It ties in very well.

How about the people from the Phantom Planet? They're in Smallville!!!! :woot: I really like this version...

Juliet said:
I like the new season!! How about you guys? I love lana's clothes. Does anyone know a site where you can see what clothes have been worn in a show? I've heard of that once.

smartarse said:
I love how the writers are gradually introducing the super heroes! :woot: It ties in very well.

How about the people from the Phantom Planet? They're in Smallville!!!! :woot: I really like this version...

Oh Definitely!! :woot:

And the people from Phantom Planet being in smallville creates a lot of opportunities for story :woot: I really like this too, I have a feeling it's gonna be a great season. I hope it's not the last one though:(

Erica Durance is a great Lois Lane.She doesnt' even have to worry about Kate Bosworth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erica Durance is awesome as Lois. She's quirky, funny, charming and a jokester in this version. Great castings! B)

Oh how cute is this?! Little Bow Wow, i mean Bow Wow was a guest star and also had his song in the [11/2/06] episode! :D B)

Oh God :doh: I hated the last episode!! OK a lot of stuff happened thankfully and at least one secret was revealed (i'm not gonna say which in case you didn't see it..) but still!!! Did anyone else get bothered by the ending? :unsure: I actually thought Clark might quit being a dumb*** :lol: What difference does it make that thing he didn't know? It shouldn't change his feelings!..

Juliet said:

www.reel-style.com:flower: Just do a search for Smallville.

Damn Clark. opportunity out the window , yet again. Does this mean Lana is now with that Baldy Lex? :yuk: they make such an odd couple.

...but how about Green Arrow??? What a hottie! Glad he's a good guy.

Juliet said:
Oh God :doh: I hated the last episode!! OK a lot of stuff happened thankfully and at least one secret was revealed (i'm not gonna say which in case you didn't see it..) but still!!! Did anyone else get bothered by the ending? :unsure: I actually thought Clark might quit being a dumbass :lol: What difference does it make that thing he didn't know? It shouldn't change his feelings!..

^ :lol: I know.. Lex really just gives me the creeps. Can you imagine him and Lana and a baby making a happy family?? :yuk:

Green Arrow IS hot!! Let's hope Clark gives Lois and him his space especially after that smooch :brows: coz I love their chemistry together!

I missed it tonight but I heard the League of Justice is formed and is now saving the world with Clark! :woot:

• Aquaman
  • Flash
  • Cyborg
  • Green Arrow....

I still didn't see it either, I get episodes from my friend, since I don't live in the US, I heard about it too! It's so exciting, finally a bit more focus is back in the show :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->