Smallville

I think it's better than the DC comic version.... I really like how the writers are putting a more creative writing into each superheroes :woot:

I absolutely LOVED the last episode.. FINALLY!!!!! The one liners were AWESOME!!

Told ya Smart that we have too much in common.

Can we talk about Smallville???? What an episode. So Lana, deliberately locked Chloe in the wine vault to see if Clark will come to the rescue? (i haven't really been following other eps...so dont know how Lana connected Chloe with Clark's secret... if anyone can explain i'd really appreciate it. thank you.)

...anyway, that episode was definitely a tearjerker as well as a heartbreaker. so sad.

Andora: that is too funny.:lol:

Oh god I hateee Lana so much. I was jumping for joy when she said "I Do" to Lex. Clark and Chloe or Clark and Lois belong together.

Oh I love Lana!! And I definitely was heartbroken that this was like Hypnotic all over again :( First Clark hurts her to protect her and now it's her turn. Hasn't this girl been through enough?!?!

Smartarse, in the episodes before this one, Lana had been noticing how Clark was always rescuing her and these weird little clues he'd leave like a dented piece of metal that was supposed to hit him, or a bullet that was meant to shoot at someone but went the other direction (due to bouncing off of Clark) and stuff like that. She'd been grilling Chloe about it and she knew Chloe knew of his secret, but she decided she wouldn't put her in a situation to tell her she would find out on her own. So she's been on a mission to find out for the longest time!
I'm really worried something is going to happen to Lana because of this crazy pregnancy that has something very disturbing about it.. I hope we find out what's wrong with her soon.

WOW. the new episode rocked. Bizarro , Super Girl or Wonder Woman is in the mix. Loved it. And i think Chloe will possess somekind of super powers thanks to Lex who experimented on her before. Coming back from death shows it.

Lana might too possess somekind of super powers as well... i can't wait for more Smallville :woot:

And gotta love this version of Lois Lane. She's still a hoot! :lol:

I hate Lana. I couldn't stand her anymore after season 4. She's so annoying.

I missed the new episode of Smallville, so I'm mad right now.

ok, i've finally seen the new episode. it was good.

i too think that Chloe will possess some kind of super powers.

Yeah!! I think it's obvious already what Chloe's superpower is right? ^_^ From season 6's final episode!

I'm mostly excited about SuperGirl wow she had some debut didn't she, she looked like an angel!!

^ Well did you see the finale of Season 6 coz I don't wanna ruin it for you! But what she did in the end is her superpower I think!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know she is infected but I missed the last episode, :(
I just saw what happened to Lana.
What she did ?

SPOILERS!!!! DON'T READ IF YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT LAST EPISODE IN THE 6TH SEASON!

^ Lois got stabbed and died. Chloe ended up healing her when she touched her. Then when Lois woke up, Chloe was laying there dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah don't worry! ^_^

But it's Chloe's tears I believe that cured Lois! But apparently it drains her of her own energy so that should be worked out somehow so she can use it easier lol!

Sorry for being so random... but

LANA & CLARK FOREVER!! :clap:

:clap:^ I second that!

I think this season will be A-W-S-O-M-E. More "super heroes" popping up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->