Soda Stereo

una flor.. una flor.. otra floor. :innocent::heart:

my mom was one of those "church of cerati" members lol.. I grew up with their stuff at its loudest every weekend.. in my mind it was all quintessentially Argentinian until I lived in Buenos Aires. I still remember this guy I was kind of dating 'what else do you like? miranda?'.. :mellow::rofl:.. he introduced me to Spinetta and some others I already forgot, and I did find some of it more interesting, but I kept drifting until I found shelter with Los Piojos haha (same guy was like EW NO, but hell yes, I loved them!).

I rarely listen to soda stereo just to keep it special... when I remember to play them when I'm showering or walking in the city, ah, it feels so good. So stupid what happened to Cerati...

(thanks for the thread!)

una flor.. una flor.. otra floor. :innocent::heart:

my mom was one of those "church of cerati" members lol.. I grew up with their stuff at its loudest every weekend.. in my mind it was all quintessentially Argentinian until I lived in Buenos Aires. I still remember this guy I was kind of dating 'what else do you like? miranda?'.. :mellow::rofl:.. he introduced me to Spinetta and some others I already forgot, and I did find some of it more interesting, but I kept drifting until I found shelter with Los Piojos haha (same guy was like EW NO, but hell yes, I loved them!).

I rarely listen to soda stereo just to keep it special... when I remember to play them when I'm showering or walking in the city, ah, it feels so good. So stupid what happened to Cerati...

(thanks for the thread!)

Oh thank you MulletProof! I used to listen to Piojos when I was a kid. Journalist Fabián Polosecki introduced their singer in one of his documentaries (I'm a huge fan of Polosecki ^_^). Charly and Spinetta were so good, so poetic. And Virus... ahh. The 80s were the best in terms of music; we named that Rock Nacional (that's the name of the gender). And yeah, I'm still so sad about what happened to Cerati. He's my angel in heaven :angel:

I love Gustavo Cerati! This is one of my favorite songs ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->