Sonya Madden's Cardiwrap

TheSweetest

Reaction score
I saw this piece being referred to as a summer must have and worth going broke over @The Daily. Since there was no pic, I looked it up and found it being referred to as "the ultimate multipurpose garment"@ Daily Candy. I think it's atrotious and so does manhattanusersguide.com. Here's the quote..."Are they kidding over there at Daily Candy? Today's feature, a cashmere wrap by Sonya Madden, comes with a picture of one of the pieces. We're sure Ms. Madden is a talented designer, but that photo depicts one of the most unflattering messes we've seen in ages."

I have the pic below!!! Opinions please.

P.S.
If you want a real cardiwrap you can get one @ netaporter.com by rick owens.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the idea but yup the photo doesnt do it justice. I read the article on Daily Candy adn then did a search. But nothing better, photo wise, to show it and no where online to buy it.... :doh:

pfft... i wouldn't go broke over something that looks like im wrapped in a beach towel

Oooh, I like. Maybe not worth the $$, but it looks fun and warm. I think it'd be the perfect transition piece - to throw on over tanks, tees, etc. when the temperature dips down.

that is the kind of thing you can wear like every 2 months.....why spend alot on something like that?????

So anyone know where you can get a pattern to make your own? Many thanks. JR

Am I wrong or is this just a wrap sweater with some ugly striping?

I've unsubscribed myself from Daily Candy since they sold themselves into corporate bondage. They'll hawk anything for a price. BEWARE :ninja:

I like cardiwraps and have been wearing them for many years... I think its best to keep them in solid colours because patterns break when people of different sizes wear them. Plus No one wears cardiwraps the same way

I have many that create V-necks like these ones from victoria's secret

V238445.jpg

V238930.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->