Sophie Ellis-Bextor

LONDON, ENGLAND - DECEMBER 13: Sophie Ellis-Bextor attends the Grey Goose Character & Cocktails winter fundraiser in aid of the Elton John AIDS Foundation at The Grosvenor House Hotel on December 13, 2009 in London, England. (Photo by Mike Marsland/WireImage)
Sg9tN.jpg

ktH2c.jpg

FhuwA.jpg

AeW6X.jpg

gettyimages

thank you, here are some without tags:

Sophie Ellis-Bextor 2009-12-13 - Character & Cocktails winter fundraiser

celebrity-paradise.

well, she looks pretty swell, but what is she wearing?:blink: something borrowed from sleeping beauty's wardrobe?

hehe. shes always a hit or miss, IMO.

Sophie Ellis Bextor | Nut Cracker VIP Reception Event in London - Dec 16 (celebrity-paradise).

Generally speaking, I'm quite a frugal shopper, but when I first became successful I wanted to know what it felt like to buy a really expensive dress. Designer clothes are usually wasted on me because I can get the same pleasure out of something that costs as little as £20, so I might as well go for the cheaper option. However, I bought this one for £1,000 and I have never even worn it – it's still got the label on. I don't really know why I did that except I just wanted to know what it felt like. Now I want to know what it feels like to have the money back.
telegraph.co.uk
wholo interview here. Mostly talking about her financial stuff

I love her, but I wish she'd cut her hair again, slightly bob-ish.

Wow, I bet that's an amazing single. I can't wait to hear it.

Sophie Ellis-Bextor 2010-01-21 - SpongeBob FancyPants Art You Grew Up With charity auction

celebrity-paradise.

LIttle more about her next album:
The first single is released early April. It's called `Bittersweet' and with it I have once again collaborated with the lovely and very talented Freemasons. It's a good introduction to the fourth album because, as with the majority of the record, it's a song you can dance to. The new tracks feature collaborations with Calvin Harris, Metronomy, Cathy Dennis, Richard X and Ed Harcourt. It's been a lovely experience to make this album and I am so looking forward to sharing it with you all.

sophieellisbextor.net

I don't know if I'm trying to believe this.. well, would be great to her new stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modeket
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->