Sophie Wilkinson

youarearockstar

utterly superfluous
Reaction score
What would the lovechild of Julianne Moore and Johanna Strickland look like? Well, it would most likely be Women Milan's newest girl, Sophie Wilkinson. This Australian redhead is quite possibly the very defition of versatility. She looks every bit the Supreme girl in some pictures and just as quickly vacillates to sweet, innocent and even at times somewhat Stam-esque.

Soph2.jpg
Soph1.jpg

Soph3.jpg
Soph6.jpg

Soph11.jpg
Soph16.jpg

(womenmanagement.it and scene models australia)

height - 5'9.5"
bust - 32"
waist - 24"
hips - 33"

That's it for now as I really dislike how Scene Australia sizes their images and distorts the clarity of each image (very annoying!). Still, there's no denying that this girl is incredibly versatile. I love that last picture and the ones with the bonnet and lace veil as well.

What would the lovechild of Julianne Moore and Johanna Strickland look like? Well, it would most likely be Women Milan's newest girl, Sophie Wilkinson. This Australian redhead is quite possibly the very defition of versatility. She looks every bit the Supreme girl in some pictures and just as quickly vacillates to sweet, innocent and even at times somewhat Stam-esque.

haha you should be writing the little blurbs for models.com! :lol: Sophie is very cute ^_^

Beyond gorgeous :wub:
and I agree with Jules, love your little description :wink::heart:

i have a "thing" for redheads in genral. but miss wilkinson is lovely. thank you for sharing! i can't wait to see more from her! =]

She's lovely, her beauty is between Trentini and Lily Cole for me :smile:

I also see something of Caroline Trentini in her but I still agree with Youarearockstar about something more Stam-esque. It's maybe in her eyes, she looks like lost in her thoughts a bit the same way Stam can often look while Trentini is more fierce sometimes...

She's Australian? I've never even seen her on the runway or in magazines here.

^Yah she's done a lot of Japanese magazine work I believe, I know she's featured in Gen Kay's photography portfolio.

I think this is Sophie at Motorola Melbourne Spring Fashion Week 06

11641740cz6.jpg
11641742vh0.jpg

11641744mz3.jpg
11641743cd3.jpg

six6photography

^Thanks so much Bianca for posting those! :woot:

I think she looks incredibly serene and poised on that runway...I can't wait til Sophie makes her way over stateside. Hopefully Women NYC won't pass up the opportunity to keep her in their grasps!

So more fantastic images of Sophie from whatever Japanese magazine these appeared in...anyone know?! I'd love to have our own high quality scans. As usual Scene has distorted the vast majority of their images, but these are good enough in terms of quality. Sophie looks killer as usual.

Soph27.jpg
Soph28.jpg

Soph29.jpg
Soph30.jpg

(scenemodels)

Two more, obviously not from the above editorial, but beautiful none the less!

Soph31.jpg

Soph32.jpg

(scenemodels)

^^ that last one in the above post is amazing. she looks so comfortable in what looks like an uncomforable position. amazing modeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->