Sportmax F/W 2024.25 Milan

Their last collection was easily one of their best. It's the kind of elegant, playful minimalism that resonates with me. I wish they had continued in that direction, since this is a huge step away from it. The only thing I liked in this collection were the corset belts and I would have even seriously considered buying it (I've been looking for one like this for years), if it weren't for the silly frogs on them (nothing against frogs, just not on my clothes). Way to ruin an aesthetic.

Love the casting and the simplistic set design but to the clothes I say bye

I haven’t seen such a chaotic collection in a long time. They’re so inconsistent.

This is kind of hard to comprehend as a collection. Just way too many disparate ideas that have been chucked in a design blender and they just hoped for the best.

Great casting for the most part though. And I kind of enjoyed the music (presuming the video still has the original show track).

it’s Prada and Gucci sprinkled with Lanvin. a disaster because the few original ideas loose all spark with the clear inspiration. and a shame because Sportmax has had great collections!

It’s a disaster BUT the red dress with sequins is sexy! I wouldn’t mind wearing it!
They should hire the previous designer from Blumarine.

Sportmess: Those patches belong in a Raf Simons boring collection. The frogs must be of the hallucinogenic kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swimflom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->