Spring 2004 Makeup Collections

PradaP

Reaction score
I'm really bored of the Holiday Collections and I'm dying for the Spring 2004 collections to be released, so far I have heard the following:

Shu Uemura
Paradis Fluos

For Spring/Summer 2004 , Shu Uemura came out with a new collection of fluos, similar to the Bon Bon Fluos a while back. There are three colors: Pink Hibiscus (a medium shimmery pink), Bird of Paradise (gold-orange), and a gold-white color that I forgot these are GORGEOUS! If you feel like looking like a magazine model, brush on these pigmented and shimmery colors and strut down the street expensive as usual, but again, they're LE and are very much worth it

Stila
Be Feminine... Feel Pretty.

Stila's Spring palette was inspired by the colorful blooms on Jeanine Lobell's collecion of heirloom handkerchiefs. Reire the vintage rock t-shirts and unpack your pearls. This spring, the focus is on feminine, pretty things, and Stila girls couldn't be happier.

Available in three color combinations, Sage, Purple and Blue, each palette contains three eye shadow pans (one for the lid, one for the crease, and one for liner) and one cheek color pan that are integrated into the petals of the flower patterns. Laurel, Molly and Daisy Lip Colors complete the soft, subtle and impossibly pretty looks.

4Pan Palettes - $34

Sage - a creamy bone-white shadow for the lid, a soft sage-green for the crease and a dark charcoal liner, plus a peachy pink blush

Purple - the faintest peachy-white base shadow, a muted lavender shadow for the crease and a deep plum as a liner, with a rosy blush

Blue - pale lemony white base shadow, a subtle slate blue for the crease and a dark chocolate liner paired with a sheer geranium pink blush

33659-83.jpg

Lancome
Fred Farrugia's final creation for Lancome, called "Calypso"

thanks for the info prada...the shu colors sound exciting, im going to keep my eye out- i just tried shu for the 1st time ( besided the lash curler- ive been using that for years) and i love it. :smile:

more new stuff :wink:

Chanel

2 new glossimers, both very peachy shades, similar to Pin-Up

1 new e/s quad, warm peachy bronzy colors

4 new lipsticks

2 new nail polishes

Satin De Chanel highlighting powder (i assume this will be LE)

sorry details are very sketchy, collection isnt launched till January in the US and February in Australia so I don't know much.. all i know is im dying to get my hands on it all!!

I work for a company that make cosmetics and the colors are beautiful...very femine and girly.... stunning. Alot of cosmetic companies are going in that same direction.

The Shu Emura eyeshadows sound amazing.

I am going to have to check that out!!!

Thanks PradaP ! :flower:

Got pics!

Satin de Chanel Highlighting powder
MC001481.jpg

Estee Lauder Pure Delight
MC001482.jpg

Anna Sui Eyeshadow Trios
MC001483.jpg

Lancome Calypso
MC001484.jpg

Aveda Lip Shine and Lip Tint (the packaging for the Lip Shine looks almost exactly the same as that for Armani's Shine Lipgloss)

Shiseido Eyeshadow Quads
MC001487.jpg

Clarins their take of JTs
MC001489.jpg

MAC Be Seen
MC001490.jpg

I am going to have to keep an eye on the Lancome Calypso collection.

That blue nail polish looks stunning. :shock:

Thanks for sharing PradaP! :flower:

PradaP~
Where do you get all this information?? The Stila looks awesome! I already bought alot of the Chanel Spring, its soo pretty! I just joined this site about 10 minutes ago and I love it!

~makeupgal

i got some chanel glossimer but it was kind of dry-feeling and chunky! gross! has anyone else had this problem?

Originally posted by PradaP@Jan 1st, 2004 - 12:31 am
new dior!
I saw this one in the magazine 2 months ago and I've been so in love with it since then!! :heart: :woot:

:woot: love the Lancome eyeshadows
MC001484.jpg

and the first and last sets from Shiseido

MC001487.jpg

thanks for the great previews pradap :flower:

Originally posted by PradaP@Dec 19th, 2003 - 8:13 pm
Anna Sui Eyeshadow Trios
MC001483.jpg

Those trios are making me EXPLODE!!!!!

I totally need them.

oh my god, the dior palette! i need it! it's funny because i'm not a fan of dior makeup because i don't like the packaging but i go crazy for the palettes they put out. where did you find that pic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->