Spring-O-Lators

from passionsforfootwear.com

0f_1_b.jpg

Impressive array of pics, Prep! Some of these look a lot more respectable than I remember the Spring-O-Lator image being, back in the day - as I recall, they quickly developed a Borderline Hooker association!:lol:

wow, does it really work... I have seen this but I never knew what that elastic was for...

i have a picture of a pair of gorgeous dior shoes with spring-o-lators on my pc at home, that i'll post later... :heart:

what do you use as a key word when searching on ebay for them? sping shoe? springalator?

here are the dior's... i believe they're in lizard skin... :crush: ...

Last edited by a moderator:
The satin shoes at the top of the page are just gawjus.. !:heart:

They truly are beautiful shoes, but all here have a unique style and grace that modern manufacturers can only hope to duplicate..

jim

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot: Omg these are the greatest inventions ever!

Too bad they must be fitted into the mule, as opposed to something that you slip into the shoe. However, I guess you could have an adhesive on the insole (ball of foot, and heel sections), but that would ruin the insole of your precious shoes :(

Btw - those Dior lizard skins are goooorgeous :D

are they comfortable? i read an auction on ebay and they said that they weren't :(

I'd spring for springolators!

Au Contraire.... Most really had lower heels, were made of all leather and the elastic forms your foot to a very nicely arched arch. NO problem to walk in at all. I just wish they made them with higher heels!

spring-o-lators at terry de havilland fall 2005...

2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->