Stacy Ferguson aka. Fergie (Gossip Here)

Discussion in 'In the News...' started by helen-rox, Nov 5, 2009.

1. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

What does every one think of the cheating allegations on Josh? True or just an attention seeker making up bull for the money and fame?? Poor Fergie if its true :(

eonline.com

#1 helen-rox, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by moderator trinity31: Nov 5, 2009
  2. apriliciate

apriliciate New Member

MY GOSHHHH! NOOOO WAYYYY! STUPID JOSHHH!!!
    i hope that's not trueee..

3. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

well Joshes reps are straight out denying it... so it could just be made up, but then again who would really own up to that?

4. Edita

Edita New Member

I think its true :(
    How bad!

5. Jennika

Jennika New Member

here are Lainey's two comments on it:

first she was skeptical:

Josh Duhamel’s eye

According to the National Enquirer, it’s roving. If this is true, it must be impaired. His vision and his judgment. Because, well, I mean… is this really the cutest stripper in Atlanta? Budget.

The story broke yesterday – Josh Duhamel hit up a peeler bar while shooting a movie earlier this month. Stripper Nicole says he introduced himself as “JD” and told her he’s a p*rn star. They exchanged compliments, knocked back some Grey Goose, she took off her clothes and rubbed up against him, and then he called her the next night and they f-cked at his expensive hotel.

The tabloid apparently includes all the horny details of their sexy times. The tabloid also concedes that Stripper Nicole was paid for her account but that she also passed a polygraph test which must mean she’s telling the truth.

Here’s why I believe this:

Because, um, Josh Duhamel’s taste is suspect. And this little piece totally proves it.

Here’s why I don’t believe this:

Accepting money automatically throws credibility into question. And could it be argued that someone who routinely prances around naked for an audience is better at handling a stress and anxiety test?

Duhamel is denying the charge.

Fergie meanwhile was in Vancouver last night opening for U2.
    http://www.laineygossip.com/Josh_Du...gie_with_cheap_stripper.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=78

But yesterday she seemed to think that it was entirely possibly true:

Always save the texts

That stripper who claims she had a fling with Josh Duhamel in Atlanta…he’s denying the allegations but now Us Weekly reports she saved her text messages. See now I believe the text messages more than I believe a lie detector test. And she passed one of those too. Always save the texts. It’s always the texts and emails. I’ve heard of so many busted cheaters from texts and emails.

Josh insists that he’s been smeared, and apparently Fergie is supporting him. She’s currently in Atlanta per the asslicking People.com, and they went on a date, and she doesn’t believe he’s betrayed her. But more and more of them are emerging. Ladies he loved on location, women coming forward with a similar story.

As for how this all leaked…

Supposedly Josh was shooting his mouth off about it on set, boasting about the infidelity, and someone sold him out. More details, click here.

So is Josh Duhamel a philanderer? I believe it. She has a way bigger profile than he does. And he’s Shia LaBeouf’s bodyguard. Compensating.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Fergie_...ard_claiming_he_cheated.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=78

6. mamasarollingsto

mamasarollingsto New Member

Jude Law!

7. Snowkei

Snowkei New Member

She saved the text messages? Busted!

8. helen-rox

helen-rox New Member

UNTIL we see those text messages and that they actually came from him I wont believe it :smile:

9. ~Gia~

~Gia~ Member

Me too. Poor Fergie.:-[

10. Aoedele

Aoedele New Member

They could be into kinky stuff and it leaked out.

Anyway Fergie looks dude like so its not surprising if Josh found that stripper attractive.

11. mamasarollingsto

mamasarollingsto New Member