Standing Ground S/S 2025 London

first relevant show of the season
It's not even half as good as their first shows. They have a lot of potential and while I think they've done much more interesting things before I still like it. Sad that London Fashion Week is so devastatingly bland, but aside from a handful of designers, it was never relevant. Funnily people here trash a lot NYFW, but it has done much more for fashion than LFW has done for a decade. I even find Copenhagen Fashion Week much more interesting than LFW for some years now. Must be Brexit and Thatcherism taking effect.
Edit: I always found British girls to have an awfully interesting and inspiring style, but I never felt LFW represented it.

I was greatly impressed! Not every dress/look was a success - all the leathers gave cheap and attempted - but the ones that are good are fantastic! I will definitely be following this brand/designer now. Such modernity and chicness to evening dressing.

I like this. Well, I don't mind this and I do think this is a weaker collection compared to some of their last. Wish they omitted the random jacket (or did more with it) and the barely there draped dresses (or again, did more with it).

If they took a more relaxed approach to the leather to counter the rigorous and almost monastic formality of the dresses I think there would have been a nicer point of tension. Still, it's made well and the colours are rather gorgeous.

I like this too. And what I really do like is viewing this from afar (the thumbnails first lol), the forms look great. All the details are a nice touch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyemeritus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->