Stella McCartney F/W 13.14 Paris

10% of this collection is maybe nice, the rest a disaster.
The isn´t no shape, no volume- in a fashion sense.
Shoes- than i prefer be barefoot.

Sorry- but this is a crime.

I love the plaid coats :heart: Stella can never do wrong

Wrong on all levels...each idea is worse than the last, all badly designed!
I specially despise this boxy tailored 90's trend. Sorry...

am getting fed up of her boxy sillhouette but the final 5 or so looks are quite nice

Too much of this collection was a bad interpretation of the major Japanese designers.

Stella really annoys me. I like the trumpet skirts here but... I just hate the fact that her polyurethane accessories are so expensive based entirely on her name.

I did an accessories shoot recently where I pulled from McQueen, Louboutin, a lot of luxury labels and what was the most expensive piece? Stella's synthetic bag. For what? Her name? The label? Obviously not the material or even the design!

One word: Ugly.
What's the theme of Paris today? Ugly? First this and then YSL. Yikes.
There were a couple of cute looks and the caps were a nice touch, but majority of it is unflattering and unappealing. There are other designers that can do oversized and make it look fascinating, but this just looks like utter crap. Watch, it'll be overhyped in a couple of months like usual.

NEED
tumblr_mj5homA7wz1qbinflo1_500.jpg

noenespanol.tumblr.com

^ Oh my. Those are... interesting. :P

Some nice pieces but overall quite underwhelming. Nothing really popped out like in most of her collections. I did however really like the look with the plaid jacket and black cap but that's about all that caught my eye.

I really like the collection, nice and clean and wearable. I preferred the earlier pieces though. ^Also, lol, is that a bandaid hanging off the shoe?

To me the collection was great; it was so Stella Mccartney. The coat was such a statement; the new shape of coat next fall. The tailor was superb I don't particularly love the entire collection but most of all was perfect.

I don't like it at all.
There's no feeling for shape and almost all outfits are unflattering.
The shoes are beyond hideous as well.
Just an overall messy collection!

I like it. I`m not crazy over it though. It`s simple but it would pass

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->