00330f.jpg

I love and would wear most pieces from this collection :woot: :heart:

not really for me....but I think these dresses are cute in a way :P

00350f.jpg
00370f.jpg

00460f.jpg
00410f.jpg

ooops sorry guys but apart from the
'blanket look' (three hearts by miss purple)
i really find this a hideous collection,
even though she's slowly getting educated with colour
Stella has a serious taste problem and
his collection testifies that she's sadly beyond repair :ninja:

:blink: those shoes & bag softgrey posted,
and Stella herself in those horrendous pants :sick:

I think it's largely awful. :shock:
Maybe she should have stayed with her re-invention of the wheel/trouser suit.... :innocent:

can't help but feel a bit sorry for stella, i can sense those fashion harpies waiting to tear her up :D

it's kidna balenciaga and preen to me, not so original i guess :( but not that bad

I thought a few of the dresses were lovely but were too derivative of Nicholas Ghesquiere's work (as was a lot of this collection). Some of the parkas made the models look as if they were wearing sleeping bags :yuk: I hope they won't be sold like that. I won't even comment on the shoes... :wacko: Stella has yet to find her own style.

Originally posted by stylegurrl@Mar 8th, 2004 - 6:45 pm
Some of the parkas made the models look as if they were wearing sleeping bags :yuk:
:rofl:

ps i actually like the red dress posted by MissP (plus the one Tiiu is wearing) :ninja:

If I close my eyes on everything else, and just look at the clothes, I'd say that I definitely like some of it. The problem is, when I open my eyes, I see that the whole collection is a rip off of everyone who's anyone in fashion, CdG (volume), MM (the blanket coats, he did that, what, 3-4 years ago?), McQueen (dresses), Dries (colors, a nod to native costume), etc... And then I open my eyes yet wider and I see a tasteless rich girl who said once to daddy "I want to be a fashion designer", and daddy said "Sure, honey, I'll put in a word for you". Bleh...

antlers and does seem hot here as they were at the V&R collection :innocent:

i liked her more "boring" collections....

i just don't see a point of view...who is her customer...what is her style??...while i likes some of the puffy stuff and i like the use of colour on 2-3 dresses, they didn't look like they were from the same designer, much less the same collection...

she needs to define her look and make more of a statement... B)

I like Tiiu's military look too.

00230f.jpg
00460f.jpg

This presentation has the best makeup of the season. The mods look luminous!
00290f.jpg
00480f.jpg

Originally posted by tealady+Mar 8th, 2004 - 9:30 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tealady @ Mar 8th, 2004 - 9:30 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-eguana@Mar 7th, 2004 - 3:18 pm
great collection. Let her haters eat dust!!
Please pass the dust. :lol: [/b][/quote]
:rofl: :rofl: :mohawk:

Originally posted by Lena+Mar 8th, 2004 - 1:34 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Mar 8th, 2004 - 1:34 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by tealady@Mar 8th, 2004 - 9:30 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-eguana
@Mar 7th, 2004 - 3:18 pm
great collection. Let her haters eat dust!!

Please pass the dust. :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :mohawk: [/b][/quote]
Yum!!!

00160f.jpg

i love this jacket... oh! and i love the peruvian wool sweater coat at the beginning....

but as for the rest of the show.... not so much. :doh: stella seems more than a bit lost. :wacko:

WHAT is she thinking????

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->