Stella McCartney Pregnant!!! (#2)

vikingqueen

Away From Here
Reaction score
source: handbag.com

Fashion designer and celebrity galpal Stella McCartney is reportedly pregnant with her second child.

The news that he will become a grandfather again came as a delight to Beatle Sir Paul McCartney, who is in the throes of a bitter divorce with Heather Mills.

According to the Mirror he told friends he is 'absolutely thrilled'.

'It's great to have something to celebrate at last,' the 64-year-old said, adding that the baby, who is due early next year, will make 2007 'very special'.

Stella, whose famous mates include celebrities Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow, 'couldn't wait' to share her news with her dad, according to the newspaper.

The tot will be a brother or sister for Miller, Stella's 17-month-old son with hubby Alasdhair Willis [/quote]

I wonder if it's a girl...could you imagine the closet she would inherit?!! And as always, I'm sure it'll be an "interesting" name...i'm not crazy about Miller...i'm Canadian, so my first instinct is "why did she name her kid after a beer?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to her! She seems to be a really wonderful mother!

Awwww that's fantastic :D^_^ I bet it'll be another really cute kid!!! Congrats to them :heart:

i just hope she will still devote a great deal to her collections, i mean, with 2 children, does she still have enough time for her business?

thats really awesome! :smile: congrats to her, and i bet paul is over the moon about it, being that he's in this messy divorce.

She gave her kid the worst initials, "BLOW". Why don't people think of these things? :yuk:

i dont know that i would have thought of that ^ :unsure: :innocent:
i'm sure the child will get over it :wink:

cute name :heart:

christina126 said:
She had the baby! A girl named Bailey Linda Olwyn!!!

Aw I'm guessing the middle name's a tribute to her mother.

Congratulations to Stella and her husband

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerald30393
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->