Sienna Miller Pregnant *Update* Gave Birth

Wow as a lot of you, I didn't think they would last! But pregnancy isnt always a planned thing.. But I am happy for her if it is true I think she'd be a great mother!

OMG! That is the last thing I expected from them...
But very excited if it is true

I'm totally with olga! I always thought Sienna and Jude were like... The best couple ever, even though the rumours, scandals and all that, haha. Anyway, very surprising she's/may be pregnant and that Tom is the father! If it's really true, wish them all the best.

i allways tought that they are bit odd pair.
of course i do not know them, so what i am to say anything.

Didn't Sienna's sister confirm it on Twitter? It was all over the papers here, too. Congratulations to them both! They're child is going to have fabulous genetics, haha.

celebrity baby scoop

Sienna Miller may have not confirmed her pregnancy yet but her former stepmother Kelly Hoppen has. Hoppen - who was previously married to Miller's dad Edwin - confirmed to the Evening Standard that the 30-year-old actress is expecting her first child with Tom Sturridge.

She said, "Sienna is definitely not engaged or getting married, and she is pregnant."

The British paper also reports that Hoppen is close to Sienna and Savannah.

The timing seems to be right as the sisters have recently stepped down as co-creative directors of the fashion label Twenty8Twelve.

Their statement read: “We’ve had a brilliant six years at Twenty8Twelve and are now looking forward to new pastures. We wish the brand the best of luck for the future.”

Staff at the Twenty8Twelve offices say Sienna left "to concentrate on the baby".

The couple met last March while they were both performing in plays in London.

:flower::flower::flower:

Sienna Miller has reportedly given birth this past weekend!

The 30-year-old actress and her fiance, Tom Sturridge, welcomed their first child together in London sometime this weekend, according to Us Weekly. No word yet on when the birth took place, gender, or name of the baby.

Tom and Sienna have been dating over a year, and first debuted the engagement ring back in February.

Sienna was last spotted with her baby bump chatting with Chris Hemsworth and wife Elsa Pataky in late June.

Congratulations to the happy couple – if the news is true!!

just jared

Yay! Can't wait for more details. And to see her style evolve more now.

i wonder why they're hiding the gender...
congrats to the happy couple! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->