Her stats:
Height - 5'11"
Bust - 32
Waist - 24
Hips - 35
Shoe Size - 10
Hair - Red
Eyes - Blue/grey

I totally adore her look :crush: She's also with Sutherland Models in Canada, her last name is Rudyk :flower:

Her face is incredible, though not completely unique. I think she certainly is beautiful though and the potential is there (especially for runway with that body).

Changing the title of the thread now! :heart:

Couldn't agree more on that :heart: Unique face and runway body, perfect match. Loads of potential and she's a redhead. I was so glad when I saw her up on Marilyn's website as I've been waiting for a little while to see her signing somewhere in NY. Actually since I saw her polas from Sutherland Models in April 08

Edit: sorry, I read you too fast :D and read it again... I see what you mean by not completely unique though she definitely looks unique to me... :wink:

[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT]
sutherland

Last edited by a moderator:
she isn't on Marilyn's website anymore :unsure:

But in other news she will be featured in an exhibition by Chadwick Tyler titled Tiberius

From TI

I was really happy for Chadwick to hear that his debut exhibit of a new series of photographs titled "Tiberius" has come together. The opening of this show is going to be such a thing. I'm there with bells on because the thought of a new generation of young photographers fearlessly expressing their point of view is why we wake up in the mornings.

349408i.png

theimagist

Does anyone have her Chadwick Tyler image? I haven't seen it yet...Probably because I forgot she was in the exhibition :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cccccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->