Stephanie "Steph" Shiu

Source for candid: truthandfashion.tumblr.com
Source for runway photos:fashionrising.com

Oh my god. I knew she modeled but I didn't realize she had a thread :lol:! I went to high school with her though she was older.

madisonplus.com and madison plus tumblr
Madison Plus Spring Fashion Shoot with Camilla Hansen (blond) and Heather Hazzan (brunette)

Solo shot from shoot in post 53
Credits: Photographer:Jessica Lucassi
Videographer:Marcelle Pallais

shes stunnign she probably even looks more stunning as a plus size model

China Vogue, July 2007
Back to the Future
Photographer: Ben Hassett

musenyc.com

Papercut Magazine
Precious Metals
Photographer: Kira Bucca
Makeup: Alayna Rakes
Hair: Alayna Rakes

papercutmag.com/editorials/2012/03/precious-metals-photographed-kira-bucca

Vogue Italia Interview

Her vogue Italia Interview
http://www.vogue.it/en/vogue-curvy/glam-and-curvy/2012/05/stephanie-shiu
Film by Sebastiano Piccolomini
Edited by Stefano Molino
Interview and styling Stefania Pia
Hair and make-up Manami
Stephanie is represented by Muse+
Special Thanks: The Smile
Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, Stephanie was in her last year of high school prepping to go to University to be a doctor when she was scouted by Next Canada at a shopping center.

A month later an agency flew her to New York and she immediately signed with them. She's been living in New York, Paris, London, Copenhagen, Los Angeles and Vancouver ever since.

Her success came very early in her career and by her first complete year of modeling she had done 7 shoots with Vogue China and had been on two of their covers. However, once she gained half an inch, her agencies in Paris and New York wouldn't let her work until she had lost that half inch.

This continued for three years but during this time she also focused on other career opportunities such as fashion design, culinary arts and fine arts such as painting and sculpting. She realized she would have to take drastic and unhealthy measures to stay a size 0 so she decided to quit modeling when she met Marquita and Camilla.

They told her she could enjoy life and still make a career out of modeling. So she tried it out and it's been successful ever since. Now she can be healthy and live a well balanced life. She likes to do yoga, weight training and take spinning classes to keep toned. She also loves to eat and cook classic Italian or Asian French fusion cuisine.

She also loves to play music and has been playing the piano and percussions since age 13. Keeping a healthy relationship between her family and friends plays an important part in her life.

She is completely gorgeous. I love the black & whites in her Muse portfolio. Thank you for sharing the Vogue Italia article.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->