Stephanie van Arendonk

Mr-Dale

Unveil Yourself....
Reaction score
New girl at Viva Paris and I am guessing she is Dutch...let me find out where she is signed in Amsterdam!

stephanie.jpg

Showcard for S-S 09!

MDC

It´s Paparazzi Models apparantly! I can´t access the website since I seem to have forgotten the password....

I've saved some pictures from Paparazzi a while ago...:flower:

paparazzi

Casting at Viva in Amica: the New Classic ?
40910443_p.jpg
40910480_p.jpg

This month, Amica's casting flies to Paris and meets with three girls from Viva, shot by Van Mossevelde + N. First of them is Clara Buchanan, just featured below. Timing was just perfect as we got our copy of Amica only a few hours after publishing our feature on Clara. Let's celebrate her third one here while waiting for more of the girl who's currently re-designing the concept of classic beauty. The same could also fit for Stephanie Van Arendonk, a dutch stunner from Paparazzi Models in Amsterdam who did her first steps with Viva last year or so. Same classic appeal with a certain twist, same strikingly beautiful features and same ability to work them out, even beyond their limits. Last but not least and freshest one from the combo is another Dutch found by Wilma Wakker, Donna Loos (Gwen's sister). She's also the one to take the concept the other way round: how a super-fresh, obviously "edgy" model can turn into a classic. Maybe here is the point of Viva's aesthetic today: whether you go from classic to edgy or from edgy to classic, the important remains how classy you look. Simply because classy makes (is? has always been?) the new classic.

mariemaud.canalblog.com

Hiya gang! :flower: It's been a while since I've posted here but so what? Okay the material I literally scrambled for on this really plain looking (at 1st) model is when I saw her in the women'secret summer 09 swimwear campaign.

And the other poster is right with her assessment: Stephanie is like a canvas! With the proper make-up folks, stylist, and photographer to bring out her magnificent features I found that she really isn't 'plain' at all! :rolleyes:

So in my quest to find her I received confirmation from the folks who designed the women'secret campaign(s), a company called BaseDesign. Anyway, they confirmed Paparazzi Model Agency, however my link to the agency is old and she's not listed; so, I just googled her and she's also listed at Elite NL.

What a sweetheart! :heart: :heart: Cheers!!

Magazine: Dutch Glamour December 2008
Title: Looking Good
Model: Stephanie @ Paparazzi

scanned by Lynderella

GLAMOUR SPAIN JANUARY 2011

laagenciabcn.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver