Straight from Kate - designer choices

I really liked Kate's Balenciaga pick. She'd looked amazing wearing it because not only does it suit her, but she'll make it wearable and is an avant-garde fusion of her style---street and high fashion. The Prada dress is pretty, the YSL shoes are hot (and so her!), the Jil dress is neat, the idea of making the Chloe dress red seems intresting though it may look alot like her red Lanvin look and cool Helmut boots. Overall, fab choices. True to her taste.

This is wonderful. Thank you Lena for posting the link and photos :flower: I love everything Kate chose except for the leopard print shoes. The Chloe dress and Balenciaga jacket are my favorites.

Originally posted by stylegurrl@Aug 25 2004, 02:39 PM
This is wonderful. Thank you Lena for posting the link and photos :flower: I love everything Kate chose except for the leopard print shoes. The Chloe dress and Balenciaga jacket are my favorites.
[snapback]344753[/snapback]​

you are very welcome, even though i messed up the photos
i so agree on the Balenciaga jacket and i also have some doubts on the YSL leopard sandals , but i think she can pull them in a good way

also loved the short Chloe sequens jacket, very cute

agreed, I adore the prada dress. and the mcqueen dress. :crush:

even the stuff I don't just love, she'll look so good in - she really knows what works for her. ^_^

thank you lena and thesocalledprep for the topic and the pics. :heart:

I like the Prada dress a lot. Actually this is a first Prada collection that I was moved by in years. Here men's, however, leaves much to be desired.

Hi nycgirl84, :flower:

Lena was kind enough to post the link and photos in Designers and Collections. Here is the link:

Link

i know this would have actually involved more money and editorial work but i would have love to see not only her in these clothes, but what she would wear them with. she has one of the best eyes i know for mixing a j. mendel-style jacket with a four dollar dress.

no problems nycgirl,
i'll just delete the extra posts to keep this lean ^_^

I absolutely love her choices. Especially the Prada and McQueen dresses, and the Balenciaga and Chloe jackets. :heart:
And those YSL shoes are unusual but HOT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->