Stuart Weitzman S/S 2018 : Gigi Hadid & Kate Moss by Mario Testino

the guy is Jordan Barrett

I never thought I'd see the day when I would say that Gigi Hadid looks better than Kate Moss in a photo, but here we are.

Gigi seems to be doing Kate Moss better than Kate herself;-)

Anyway, do I need to mention how groundbreaking and original this campaign is?;-D

Better Quality & New Campaign Image:

ELLEUK. COM

I'm obviously a mega Kate Moss fan, love Gigi Hadid and have always found myself liking Testino's Stuart Weitzman campaigns but this just feels all sorts of naff and looks far too forced in terms of the casting (Jordan Barrett, seriously?). Kate and Gigi, as much as they're connected to the Weitzman brand, do not complement one another whatsoever.

Maybe more images will change my mind, I don't know!

Jordan Barrett. I used to like him until he became an insufferable Instagirl.

Boring campaign.

Looks like Kate is falling off the page in the first one.

Not liking this at all.

The shot with Jordan lying on the floor wrapped round their legs like a toddler in the finishing throes of a tantrum is weird; it's a strange shot to use for a big commercial campaign :wacko: Yet again the shoes are hideous, and the logo is quite hard to read. This brand's success is baffling to me

lol Jordan Barrett is always used as a prop.

Gigi is giving me Gisele's vibes in this. She looks great.

Love how Gigi and Kate are the same height. Lol

I used to like him until he became an insufferable Instagirl.

You couldnt have said it any better, love!

This brand for me is so irrelevant. You can always expect the same Gigi fembot poses, b&w, Testino, but this time they had the audacity to make Kate Moss, THE Kate Moss, play second fiddle to an Instagirl.

I´m all for Weitzman changing their formula but this looks so dead, where´s the energy?

I wouldn't be too hard on Kate... I'd also have that expression if I knew I were one of the biggest fashion icons ever and had to share a campaign with that hack.

Will this be printed in the magazines after the Testino news though?

^^
Of course it will. For me it’s stupid to condemn brands for running with their prepared plan.
It’s not like Testino’s name is written in the Ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->