Stye

lizzyb831

Reaction score
Has anyone ever gotten one? It's where you get a bump(s) on your eye lash line. They say to use a warm compress. I've had one before and I think I'm getting a couple now. They aren't bad, you can't see them at all. I'm being nuerotic and can only see them when I pull my lower lid down and look inside the lash line. But I don't want them to get bigger, I want them to go away! One of my old teachers told someone to use a wam, used teabag...? Any other suggestions?

those are terrible... I used to get them from time to time... If you want to get rid of them asap, then i suggest you go to an eye doctor. :flower:

I've had a few..and I couldn't agree more..go to the doctor (or pharmacy..I don't think you need a perscription from your doctor)..and get an ointment..don't touch it..it'll make the itchyness worse.

i've gotten them...and they went away by themselves...no biggie...

yes it is just a little bit of infection in either the hair follicle or the tear duct - your body should naturally fight the infection in a couple of days (like it does with a spot) - which is why it is red (red blood cells fight infection). Don't rub it & if it gets bigger or doesn't go away in a few days then see a doctor & get some ointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->