Style This Celebrity - A Game

Nemova

-
Reaction score
I came up with this idea while reading the Lindsay Lohan thread. Her style (or lack thereof) has been a recurring subject in the posts and I imagined how it would be if the tFS team came up with a new wardrobe for her.

The game is simple. Post a picture of a celebrity whose style you don't like and create different looks for them. :magic:

PS: mods feel free to move this thread if it belongs in a different place. :flower:

Linsday Lohan

One must admit. Her wardrobe choices have been disastrous as of late but this girl has potential. These are two of her most recent outfits:

llohan12110710fr2.jpg

02rs2.jpg

Credits: x17online and lindsaystyle (via her thread)

The shiny leggins follow her everywhere (it's almost like they have a life on their own - scary :shock: ) and so do the leather jackets, extravagant earrings and orange tan. Her natural skin and hair colour suit her better but she doesn't look so bad as a blond.

New style

First, I'd convince her to drop the fake tan and the leggins. Then I'd come up with a new hairstyle - say buh-bye to hair extensions (I'd go for a light or dark brown bob).

As for the outfits, I'd try and bring back a little of her east coast origins and go for something chic and youthful.

Some outfits and accessories:

Tracy Reese Color-Block Zippered Dress
neimanmarcustracyreesechs4.jpg

Rory Beca Asha Silk Minidress
neimanmarcusrorybecaashor0.jpg

Nanette Lepore Peep-Toe Pump
neimanmarcusnanettelepoah1.jpg

Hogan Woven Opera Slipper

neimanmarcushoganwovenoyo0.jpg

Credits: Neiman Marcus

From her old wardrobe I'd keep all of her jeans, bags and shoes and toss most of the tops. I'm running out of ideas now (and I'm sleepy - :lol:) and I'd like to know what else would you guys suggest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->