Vogue Turkey February 2015.
Photographer: Tom Craig
Fashion Editor: Bay Garnett
Model: Suki Waterhouse @Next Models
Picture vi@: https://www.facebook.com/vogueturkiye
10419987_10153114614437722_1934384683703057120_n.jpg

Vogue Taiwan February 2015: Suki Waterhouse

Source: vogue.com.tw

Suki Waterhouse seen arriving at Heathrow Airport on January 23, 2015 in London, England.

Actress Suki Waterhouse attends Vanity Fair and FIAT celebration of Young Hollywood, hosted by Krista Smith and James Corden, to benefit the Terrence Higgins Trust at No Vacancy on February 17, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.

Actress Suki Waterhouse attends VANITY FAIR and Barneys New York Dinner benefiting OXFAM, hosted by Rooney Mara at Chateau Marmont on February 18, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio.com

MON, 23 FEBRUARY 2015
Suki Waterhouse Attended Oscars 2015 with Bradley Cooper!

justjared.com

"California Dreamin'" for InStyle US March 2015

Photographer: Chad Pitman
Stylist: James Valeri
Hair: Ramsell Martinez for Streeters
Make-up: Lottie for The Wall Group
Manicure: Nettie Davis for The Wall Group

Model: Suki Waterhouse

Source: imcmagazine.com

Vogue UK April 2015
Georgia May Jagger, Cara Delevingne and Suki Waterhouse

xucxKkE.jpg

Source: vogue.co.uk

Vogue UK April 2015
Georgia May Jagger, Cara Delevingne and Suki Waterhouse

vogue.co.uk

Insurgent premiere on Monday (March 16) at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City.

just jared

Suki Waterhouse gets a close up on the cover of Lucky magazine’s April 2015 issue, on newsstands March 24.

Here’s what the 23-year-old model and Insurgent actress had to share with the magazine:

On her personal style: “I don’t like stuff clinging to my bum. I always want to know that I can run away down the street easily. I want my clothes to be alluring but not uber sexy.”

On naming her pimples: “Here’s something I do…If I have a spot [zit], I name the spot. I introduce it to my friends on a night out. If my friend has a spot, I ask them if I can borrow it. ‘Can I borrow your spot? Can I Pleaaaaase borrow it? I really want it…You have to own your spots. Show them off.”

On how she relaxes: “I can stay in the bath for-well, the longest has been seven or eight hours,” she says. “I get completely set up with my laptop so I can watch The Sopranos, put out some scented candles, music. I have a towel nearby so I can dry my hand to change the music or the TV. I make a little heaven for myself. And then I just refill and refill. I’m a big fan of going to the bathroom, locking the door, putting on some loud music and just [demonstrates crazy-dance gyrations]. I have a playlist for every mood.”

For more from Suki, visit Lucky mag!

just jared

HQs from the premiere

starity.hu

I saw her in Love, Rosie and I wasn't really impressed.
She looked rather pretty at the Insurgent premiere though.

Lucky Magazine (US) April 2015: Suki Waterhouse By Will Davidson

Stylist: Samantha Traina
Hair: Shin Arima at Frank Reps
Make-up: Chiho Omae at Frank Reps
Manicure: Mar y Soul at Ray Brown Pro
Prop Stylis: Todd Wiggins at Mary Howard Studio
Interview: Molly Young

Source: imcmagazine.com

Vogue UK April 2015: Cara Delevingne + Georgia May Jagger + Suki Waterhouse By Mario Testino

Stylist: Lucinda Chambers
Hair: Sam McKnight
Make-up: Charlotte Tilbury
Manicure: Lorraine Griffin
Set Design: Jack Flanagan
Article: Emily Sheffield

Source: glossynewsstand.com via imcmagazine.com

Actress and model Suki Waterhouse attends the 2015 Mid-Winter Gala presented by Dior at Legion Of Honor on March 27, 2015 in San Francisco, California.

zimbio

Actress Suki Waterhouse attends the Burberry "London in Los Angeles" event at Griffith Observatory on April 16, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio.com

Glamour Women Of The Year Awards

zimbio

Glamour Women of the Year Awards

Credit: justjared

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonnyjonny