Super-Thin Lindsay Collapses

Bluestar07

Reaction score
Tuesday June 28, 12:53 PM http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050628/140/fm5sc.html

Super-Thin Lindsay Collapses Super-skinny star Lindsay Lohan prompted yet more fears for her health after she reportedly collapsed at her LA gym.The Mean Girls star was halfway through an hour-long spinning sesh when she became pale and began gasping for breath.She stumbled off her bike and then collapsed, say Heat magazine.

"Everybody was shocked," one witness said.

"Lindsay wasn't moving and she appeared to be unconscious."

Thankfully her quick-thinking gym partner Kimberly Stewart and staff at the LA's Body and Soul gym soon brought her around.

The drama ended after a few minutes, when a pale and woozy Lindsay assured onlookers she was fine.

But the incident has sparked fears that her fitness regime was dangerous for her health.

In the last six months, the Freaky Friday star has been losing weight dramatically.

I hope this has not yet been posted somewhere else.

"Compared to other actresses my age, I'm actually overweight."

Lindsay Lohan, oh dear.

Snow-White said:
"Compared to other actresses my age, I'm actually overweight."

Lindsay Lohan, oh dear.

Has she actually been quoted saying that? I know in an interview one time, she was mentioning how she was receiving all of these compliments when she was getting thinner, and she responded "what, was I fat before?" Is that what you're referring to?

Anyway, who knows, for all we know it could have been heat exhaustion - dehydration... I just hate to assume.

Erin said:
Has she actually been quoted saying that? I know in an interview one time, she was mentioning how she was receiving all of these compliments when she was getting thinner, and she responded "what, was I fat before?" Is that what you're referring to?
I read somewhere that she had actually said "Compared to other actresses my age, I'm actually overweight." and apparently after she lost weight. I don't know whether she was misquoted but I thought it was an odd comment

Regardless of the cause I hope she isn't ill, I don't like her but I wouldn't wish illness on anyone

tiffany said:
I read somewhere that she had actually said "Compared to other actresses my age, I'm actually overweight." and apparently after she lost weight. I don't know whether she was misquoted but I thought it was an odd comment

Regardless of the cause I hope she isn't ill, I don't like her but I wouldn't wish illness on anyone

Yes, she was quoted saying that in a recent magazine...BUT, I believe that the actually interview took place before she lost all that weight...Why do I know this?:ninja:

1. I'm shocked that Lindsay was actually working out
2. I'm in shock that Kimberly Stewart was "quick thinking"
3. Why is she Lindsay hanging out with Kim Stewart? What will Nicole Richie think?? :shifty:

This is really terrible :( I hope this serves as a wake-up call for her to get her act together...

Quick thinking? There's really no thinking involved when one of your friends collapses... it doesn't take a scientist to know to help out. :unsure:

whaat, but there were pictures of here in a bikini a few days ago she didn't even look alarmingly thin

mdankwah said:
The poor girl is completely losing it.

I think she said that around her Mean Girls days when she was just emerging as an "It Girl"

Elli said:
whaat, but there were pictures of here in a bikini a few days ago she didn't even look alarmingly thin

You don't have to look "alarmingly thin" to have an eating disorder or be really unhealthy...

I hope Lindsay is okay. I've passed out in public too, but I bet it's a million times more embarrasing when you're a celebrity.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think one of the main reasons lindsay lohan's weight looks so dramatic is because physically she has a large head, and on top of her body it makes her look even smaller.

i hate the idea of her having an eating disorder, but after watching her E! true hollywood story, it would be a completely understandable characteristic. i knew her dad had run ins with the law but he's been in and out of jail since she was born and even tried to exploit her for a money making idea. if she does have an eating disorder it's probably because she feels like that's the only thing she can control in her life.

her weight loss also wouldn't be so shocking if she didn't have a movie out at the same time before the weight loss itself. i think she looks great at her recent events and it seems like there's a little more confidence when she talks. i dunno.

i analyzed this way to much.

NOE said:
1. I'm shocked that Lindsay was actually working out
2. I'm in shock that Kimberly Stewart was "quick thinking"
3. Why is she Lindsay hanging out with Kim Stewart? What will Nicole Richie think?? :shifty:

when i was reading that part i was like.. hmmm... quick thinking who?? :innocent: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->