Supergrass

city girl

Reaction score
well i searched and couldn't find a thread on them so i thought i'd start one :wink: i love supergrass. they make me feel very happy and care free when i listen to them. i think my favourite song is st petersburg ^_^ its gorgeous. what is everyone else's favourite supegrass songs? do you love/hate them?

I love their first album. I think my favorite song is probably "Caught By The Fuzz". Fun stuff. :-)

"Grace" too - that's a good one!

love supergrass, was lucky enough to see them play earlier this year. they have still got it. I think "alright" or "moving" were my favourites though caught by the fuzz was wicked too.

I really like St petersburg too, but I think my fav has to be Moving! :wink:

Moving is awesome,
I love how they're starting with acoustic and then bam, electric guitar riffs,
like in Roxy, which is one of my favorite songs of Road To Rouen.

Love em, would be hard pushed to choose a favourite song tho. Can't really fault anything on the first two albums. Not the biggest fan of the third one but they got back on track with the fourth which is ace. Haven't heard the fifth so i can't comment on that.

Moving, just keep moving,
Till I don't know what's sane,
I've been moving so long,
The days all feel the same

:P

i saw them once opening for radiohead- their set was probably the most boring i've experienced so far, everyone was walking to the grass and having a nap..

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, I don't think they are anything special at all. Theyre quite bland, and dont offer anything to me,
except for the one song St. Petersburg.
Too much of my life in there :ninja:

they aren't my favourite band, but i love moving, mary, pumping on your stereo, alright, caught by the fuzz, grace and st petersburg

around the time grace was released the lead singer was in talks with calvin klein to be in their campaign i think..

Last edited by a moderator:
city girl said:
they aren't my favourite band, but i love moving, mary, pumping on your stereo, alright, caught by the fuzz, grace and st petersburg

around the time grace was released the lead singer was in talks with calvin klein to be in their campaign i think..

True but turned them down as just found it far too cheesy a thing to do ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->