Suzanne Diaz

Her nose dominating her face? Why do I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

It fits in her face - which has this unusual typ of symmetry that the camera loves. - I agree with this. She's a photographer's dream no less. ^_^

Suzanne is absolutely stunning. I am a ballerina, like she is/was, so perhaps I am a little biased in my liking of her! hahaha But yes, I think she will be very successful because as a dancer she knows how to work with her body and has exquisite lines. Plus she will be exquisite on the runway because ballet has given her great posture. I think Suzanne is BEAUTIFUL!

New polas from Ford. :wub:

Attachments

• sd11_pol64.jpg
    sd11_pol64.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 120
Phillip Lim Fall 2006
x1ytrt.jpg

x1ytt1.jpg

x1yty8.jpg
[Simone Hanke, run for your money girl!]
[firstview]

Another Vogue story for Suzanne. :D

Magazine / Vogue UK june 2006
Photographer / Patrick Demarchelier

[scanned by justadreamer]

I've decided that i like her despite the nose. she's pretty, refined and unique (and not in an obvious, gimmicky way like most models these days). she reminds me of a shy, graceful woodland creature. Her eyes are gooorgeous and so expressive. :blush:
There are a few photo
s where she looks like my mother's not-so-attractive cousin, but i'll try to ignore those...

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel her nose is perfect for her face. Nice and strong, gives a sense of regal ness to her overall persona.

Maybe im just partial to larger noses?

:shifty:

yourbestfriend said:
I feel her nose is perfect for her face. Nice and strong, gives a sense of regal ness to her overall persona.

Maybe im just partial to larger noses?

:shifty:

I think it has a good shape and really fits into her face beautifully. :flower:

marqueemoon said:
I've decided that i like her despite the nose. she's pretty, refined and unique (and not in an obvious, gimmicky way like most models these days). She reminds me of a shy, graceful woodland creature. Her eyes are gooorgeous and so expressive. :blush:
There are a few photos where she looks like my mother's not-so-attractive cousin, but i'll try to ignore those...
Don't you wish we had more of that on this earth? Love the description. :P:heart:

Suzanne in Hintmag's ModelMania!

xnxo50.jpg

Richard Chai Fall/Winter 2006

richardchaifw06sd3jw.jpg
richardchaifw06sd23da.jpg

richardchaifw06sd39ob.jpg
richardchaifw06sd40jw.jpg

nordstrom.firstview.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2006

miumiufw06sd1sg.jpg
miumiufw06sd21vm.jpg