Swimwear 2008

I think la perla makes really nice swimwear. Of course it'S pretty expensive but I haven't found an alternative yet......

I'm really loving the vintage-inspired one-pieces at Urban Outfitters right now.

I think la perla makes really nice swimwear. Of course it'S pretty expensive but I haven't found an alternative yet......

La Perla has a cheaper swimwear line called Ochi Verdi, I had a bikini from them I got on sale for like twenty bucks a couple of years ago but I let someone borrow the top and never got it back! :cry: It was plain black but well designed and really well cut, and it had a little red flower stitched on it, very cute. I'm not positive they are still around but check it out.

Eurgh swimsuit shopping...I tried on my exsisting ones yesterday and they're not the most flattering so I have to go through the idignity of finding more...but any excuse to shop :smile:

I have been looking for a bikini that a) flatters me b) fits me c) looks the way I want it (something more elegant, I have sporty bathing suits if I want to go swimming).

My search went on for about a YEAR :shock:

Now I could motivate myself to order one online (otto.de), and it's just perfect (I am a small C cup:(

1824622.jpg

Pic taken from www.otto.de

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petra kyzlikova evans
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->