Symone Challenger

Stereo_Flo

Reaction score

Height: 183 cm / 6’0″
Nationality: Canadian
Date of Birth: October 20
Mother Agency: Elite Toronto

Scouted at the Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto on Christmas Eve, Latonya was definitely a gift. Tall, lean, and fabulous, this girl has it all – endless legs, overwhelming elegance, and an engaging personality. Signed with Elite Toronto, Latonya has been focused on school and is as yet unplaced outside of Canada. A student of Criminology, Latonya certainly is a person of interest – perfect for the runway, and with presence to spare, this girl won’t remain a mystery for long. We’ve got to say it: To ignore Latonya would be criminal!

models.com

She is Stunning! I hope she does great things in this industry, I see alot of potential!

She has an amazing body, mile-long legs but I'm not sold on her expressions, she has too much potential to be true. She needs a few more simply styled, black and white test shots in her book, and maybe let her eyebrows grow out a bit. Latonya is a star.

Somebody needs to yank baby girl out of school ASAP. It's not going anywhere! She needs to be in NYC two weeks ago!

Latonya walked for some shows in Toronto for WMCFW :smile:

David Dixon Fall/Winter 2013.14 Toronto
4-David-Dixon-TFW-2013-399x600.jpg

flaremagazine

Stunning face, perfect body, and those legs that go on for miles. Definitely a strong contender for next seasons shows.

Amazing girl:wub:. I wish her all the best this upcoming season cuz she's got serious potential^_^

Wow those legs, she was made for this and those lips. Kind of reminds me a soft Mimi Roche.

Last edited by a moderator:
Superior Magazine
Photography by Irem Harnak
Styling by Joelle Litt @ Judy Inc
Hair and Makeup by Robert Weir @ Judy Inc

facebook.com/torontoelite

"Fusion" for Amica January 2014

Photographer: Rafael Stahelin
Stylist: Ye Young Kim
Hair: Jawara Wauchope for Melbourne
Make-up: Akiko Sakamoto for See Management

Models:
Carly Moore
Chaun Loose
Noam Frost
Rachel MacKnight
Ana Buljevic
Charlie Paille
Ksenia "Nova" Malanova
Qi Wen Feng
Jess Gold
Jenna Earle
Sissi Hou
Antonina Petkovic
Latonya Challenger

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

Latonya Challenger by David Urbanke :heart:

davidurbanke.tumblr.com

That black and white image is breathtaking, looking forward to seeing her at shows this February if she plans on walking :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->