Szandra Szilvassy

leggy_e11e

Reaction score
Current Model of the Week on models.com, this girl is stunning!

Name: Szandra Szilvassy

Agency: Viva Model Management

Height: 1.77cm (5'9")

Place of Origin: Canadian

Ethnic Origin: Hungarian 100%

Birthsign: Scorpio

How discovered: I met with my agent following my participation in Model Scout America...

Favourite things: I love reading articles about politics, that's why I decided to study politics at university. But now as I'm concentrating on modelling for the moment I have put my studies on hold indefinitely... I'm really interested in the whole 'Pop Philosophy' area - I love David Brookes' articles for example. Around the house I love to bake!!!!! ( How interesting is that?!!!) I also like playing tennis, skiing...

Favourite Band: Depeche Mode

Hobbies: Baking!, Skiing, Tennis and Politics not necessarily in that order.

Place you'd love to visit: Dubai - it would be interesting to see the gap between rich and poor in the United Arab Emirates

Something interesting or different about you: I actually trained to be a boxer until about 1 year ago... !!! I'm very close to my Hungarian origins, both of my parents are doctors and came to Canada years ago to be able to practice and make a living...

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't find her on the Viva site, so I don't know if there's any more pics out there.

What do you guys think?

Elle :smile:

Szandra is also with WhyNot models in Milan. :flower: i think she did some s/s07 shows. gorgeous girl.
2469_37579.jpg

2469_37947.jpg
2469_37578.jpg

*source: why not models

interesting how she has no Canadian mother agency like the rest of the top Canadian models do..

she definetly has a lot of potential..esp. with the kind of looks that are doing well in modelling right now
personally..she's not my cup of tea
a little too androgenous for my liking

HEIGHT 177cm/5'10"
BUST 77cm/30"
WAIST 62cm/24"
HIPS 89cm/35"

EYES blue
HAIR brown
SHOES 40/9

(from whynotmodels.com)

She is with Trump in NY as Szandra Silva.

Mother agent is NAM Models/Toronto.

szandra.jpg

When Modelresource posted its recent feature on NAM, one of the points Norwayne Anderson was really hoping would come across is his commitment to building the profile of his women's board to the level his men enjoy.

The timing couldn't be better then, for Models.com to announce its latest Model of the Week is NAM's 5'9", blue-eyed, brunette Szandra Szilvassy.

Check out this beautiful editorial by Reed+Rader at http://reedandrader.com/szandra.html.

She has some great photos, but in all not really my tipe. She has Hungaian origins!:clap:

Some pics from that reedandrader.com link

Love these!! Thanks Owen Bruce :flower:

0273.jpg
0276.jpg

0275.jpg
0274.jpg

0280.jpg
0279.jpg

0278.jpg

I hotlinked so we wouldn't steal their bandwidth -- upload them to another image hosting site!

Owen Bruce said:
I hotlinked so we wouldn't steal their bandwidth -- upload them to another image hosting site!

Oops! Sorry. My mistake.

I don't know what that means or how to upload them to another host ... lol (technological impairment).

Could someone just delete them?

Cheers. Elle :smile:

Polaroids from trumpmodels.com (courtesy of a tip from Atelier :P)

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg

She's so rock 'n' roll! Her hair's always over her face though! Hehe! :smile:

She's on the Viva Models website! I'll post the pics when I get a chance! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum