T.LeClerc Powder

gruveechik

Reaction score
Banana/Banane Face Powder - what's it used for?

So i'm on the verge of going out and buying a Banana face powder.

Can you tell me:
- what it's good for?
- if you use it.. what does it do for you?
- what skin tones does it work best with (warm/neutral/cool)?

i'm a MAC NC45 (or CoverFX I40)
when you look at my skin, it seems yellow based, but it's actually better suited to cool colours. so not sure if a Banana face powder will work with me.

Is this "Banana Face Powder" the T. LeClerc Loose/Pressed Powder in the color Banane?!

I have the t leclerc banana as well - I usually use MACs Blot powder which is very light and shinekilling - the t. leclerc kills shine as well but I find that albeit its very fine powder it still is a "powder powder" - you really have to make sure only to use a little and brush the nooks and crannys where a bit of residue powder might get stuck. It neutralizes red like peacelover142002 said and the packaging (if you're buying the loose powder) is :heart: so pretty. (I'm on a new laptop :woot: *sigh* what a relief!)

^yes the compacts are a gorgeous silver with french writing on them. i feel uber-glam when i take it out. :D

thanks all for your replies.

well so i didn't buy it b/c i don't have red undertones..
ended up getting a Ben Nye Topaz powder.

it's okay.. i still need to figure out what to do with my face...
i look like i have yellow-based skin.. which i sorta do, but i've got more of an olive-undertone in my brown skin.

aaaargh!

enuff about that.. thanks again for your replies.
:smile:

Hi!

Is there anyone out there who tried the T.Leclerc Powders? Please share your experiences, because I would like to buy one. Thanks!

tlc00041_d.jpg

Merged.
Jetsetgirl kindly list the source of your picture, it's tFS policy :flower:

Can anyone find an ingredients list for T. LeClerc loose powders, standard formula? I promise to reward you graciously, with either karma or a really passionate kiss, if you'd rather...

Particularly on the brain are their corrective shades (like lavender), which I'd like to experiment with...

I have the compact pressed powder in Beige...i think it might be the wrong shade for me though :(

jennifer~ said:
Can anyone find an ingredients list for T. LeClerc loose powders, standard formula? I promise to reward you graciously, with either karma or a really passionate kiss, if you'd rather...

Particularly on the brain are their corrective shades (like lavender), which I'd like to experiment with...

http://www.natureetbio.com/fr/detail.htm?_ref=618156

particular shades have certain of those "peut contenir" ingredients (just to let you know if you're not familiar with french)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->