Taja Feistner

@Mea Culpa - she's amazing, isn't she? she's among my top 5 fav new faces, if not no.1. yet somehow, I have the impression she's not doing exactly top notch shows that she deserves. hm. why is that?

redmilkmagazine

Last edited by a moderator:

instagram/feistyt

instagram/feistyt

She's originally from Iowa...

Paco Rabanne S/S 2015 Paris

nowfashion

Viktor & Rolf S/S 2015 Paris

style.com

@Mea Culpa - she's amazing, isn't she? she's among my top 5 fav new faces, if not no.1. yet somehow, I have the impression she's not doing exactly top notch shows that she deserves. hm. why is that?

^:P

Louis Vuitton S/S 2015 Paris

nowfashion

Stunning girl:crush:

well it was about time, I just wish she did more shows.

well it was about time, I just wish she did more shows.

My thoughts exactly!!! Although I have to say I think her management did it right... instead of her showing up at a ton of C-list shows she just did a handful of respectable ones.

I wouldn't agree on the management, because look at her start

Creatures of Comfort
Diesel Black Gold
Felder Felder
Les Copains
Genny
Simonetta Ravizza
Paco Rabanne
Viktor & Rolf
Louis Vuitton
Miu Miu

looks like she should have done only Paris, because then her start would look way better... she's an A-lister, meaning she's born to do only A-list shows. she's beyond beautiful!

You forgot Dolce & Gabbana in Milan...

I wouldn't agree on the management, because look at her start

Creatures of Comfort
Diesel Black Gold
Felder Felder
Les Copains
Genny
Simonetta Ravizza
Paco Rabanne
Viktor & Rolf
Louis Vuitton
Miu Miu

looks like she should have done only Paris, because then her start would look way better... she's an A-lister, meaning she's born to do only A-list shows. she's beyond beautiful!

Vogue.it - Focus on Models

Name:
Taja Feistner

Born/Live in
I was born in Des Moines, Iowa, but now I live in New York City.

How did you start modeling?
I was working in an "Italian" restaurant in a small town after dropping out of college. A scout from a neighboring city came in while I was waitressing and told me I should be a model and how she could help. I thought she was crazy but here I am.

What is fashion for you?
For me, fashion is a form of communicating with people. It's like a language you can use to say whatever you want to say - about yourself and who you are or about anything really.

Who is your favourite designer?
To be honest, I don't have a favorite designer. I'm not educated enough to make that decision. I'm more of a scavenger and a recycler. I like to thrift my clothes. It's more about the individual piece speaking to me no matter what label is on it.

Who is your favourite icon?
I don't have a favorite icon/top model either. I don't really follow pop culture in general.

Describe your style?
Defining my style isn't really possible. It's just whatever message I feel like putting out into the universe today. Sometimes I'm dark, sometimes colorful, sometimes boyish - it's always changing. My style is like a mood ring.

What is your biggest dream?
I just want to change the world. I can't think of a dream much bigger than that.

Any plan for the future?
I work on my art and spend time with the people I love.

What do you LOVE the most?
Just my boyfriend - can't think of anything else I'd really need.

DI MARILENA BORGNA
- See more at: http://www.vogue.it/en/shows/focus-on-models/2014/10/taja-feistner#ad-image

I'd like to see a video interview with her
be3d0648_91fc_4d85_92ab_6729cea32cb4.jpg

a9f39182_c318_44ad_b5bf_cf5999baf0eb.jpg

vogue.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"