Taking care of the skin on your neck and throat?

Alfie78

Reaction score
I have these deep lines on my neck and one line below my throat. Also, the skin below my throat area looks a little aged. I scrub the area daily but it doesn't work. I have always hated these lines because when I watch movies, movie stars usually have great, line-free necks. Does anyone know what causes lines to appear? When I was younger, I use to be heavy, and I have always thought the lines where caused by this. But I started checking out other people's necks and many people have lines.

What can I do to get rid of the lines and make the skin around the throat area not look so aged. (By the way, when I say aged, I don't mean like a 70 year old woman's neck!:ninja: ) Should I scrub it, should I put cream on it? I know so many of posters here are beauty experts so what do you guys recommend? :D

Hi, try to put lifting mask, it will make your neck a little bit plumping but firmed. Because you didn't tell your age, I suggest you to try mask after scrub. It will help. If in your town has a spa, go there and ask for the neck treatment.

Never get bored to try the beauty research.

I use nivea soft moisturising cream on my face which I also use on my neck at the same time .. I thought everyone naturally moisturised their neck aswell, while doing their face ?

It is really important to do neck stretching exercises. Push your lower jaw out several times. Then gently put your head on each shoulder. Then gently lean back> Do this several times each day along with moisturising. Toning is so important it makes all the difference....i think if you have dead skin then maybe a gentle microderm product might help...

FoxyC said:
I thought everyone naturally moisturised their neck aswell, while doing their face ?

This is my advice, too. Treat your neck the same as you would your face and don't forget your chest while you're at it!! Moisturizers, sunscreen, etc. The skin on your neck & chest is thin and will show age prematurely if you don't care for it properly. Additionally, they tend to see the sun more than other spots on your body and sun is the #1 ager, so you want to make sure they're protected :wink:

^couldn't agree more

whatever you do to your face do to your neck and decolletage area as well

There is a fantastic product from Clientele called 'Neck Envy', which is a lotion specifically for your neck...I've been using it for 5 months now and I would never be without it :D
You can order Clientele products from the QVC website: www.iqvc.com
I love the whole Clientele line, take it from a girl who has tried a million things...this stuff is wonderful! You get the best buy when you do a kit...so I'd look for one with the Neck Envy lotion in it :wink:

sunscreen is SO important. nothing gives away age like the neck and upper chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->