Tatjana Dragovic

jelsoka

Reaction score
Tatjana Dragovic
(or tatiana dragovic or tatjana dragovics or tatiana dragovics ... )

Nationality: Serbian
Ethnicity: Croatian / Serbian
Hair Color: Dark blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Date of Birth: July 23 1981
Place of Birth: Serbia
Height: 5' 10" - 1,78m
Measurements: 34-22-35
Dress Size: (Eur) 34 : (US) 4
Shoe Size: (Eur) 40 : (US) 8
Agencies: 'Elite', New York; 'Elite', Paris; 'Elite', Milan

mode3418.jpg

[topmodel.seven.it]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolita Lempicka
Spring/Summer 1999
tatjana01.jpg

[expfashion.com]

cosmopolitan | 1996 september /but it is a croation version from 1999/
(i saw this magazine in "Friends" at Monika :D )

Tatjana_Dragovic4.jpg

[coolestmag.com]

Tanja Dragovic and Goran Ivanisevic get a daughter

One of our greatest and most popular sportsmen, famous tennis player Goran Ivanisevic, became father on Saturday 19 April. In the private clinic in Munich, his girlfriend Tanja Dragovic gave birth to a girl.
"The baby and mother are doing fine. Goran is deliriously happy, he didn't let go of the little one. She is 43 centimetres tall and weighs 2,350 grammes. They have moved to a private room. I don't know which clinic, I didn't ask out of joy. I know that doctor succeeded in solving the problem, when Tanja was bleeding two months ago", refered Goran's sister Srdana.
Goran was there during the delivery, and in Munich were also his parents Srdan and Gorana. Little Ivanisevic was one and a half month premature. The pregnanct was supervised in the hospital in Zagreb by prof. dr. Ivan Kuvacic, but Goran and Tanja decided to consult the doctors in Munich because of the pregnancy difficulties. They left for Germany by private jet on Saturday afternoon.
Tanja was for a check-up two weeks ago, in the 33rd week of her pregnancy with Kuvacic, director of the hospital in Zagreb. Then she was again advised to rest and stay in the hospital, because of the threat of premature delivery.
But Tanja refused to stay in the hospital, although a special room had been prepared for her, in which she could stay with her mother. But after the check-ups the following days and the ultrasound, which were done in Zagreb, prof. Kuvacic did not see Tanja Dragovic anymore. He found out through the media, that she had given birth in Munich. Before all pregnancy tests she had already planned to have her daughter there.
Goran's best friend did not hear anything from him for two days. He told him the happy news on Saturday after the delivery, and turned his mobile phone off.
"He only said the little girl had been born. After that I didn't hear anything from him. It's just as well he put his mobile phone off, because half Croatia would call him", Goran's condition trainer and great friend Bosko Cavka said.

Vecernji List, 22-4-2003

20030422vl.jpg

Goran Ivaniševic becomes daddy:
his girlfriend Tatjana gives birth to daughter

Tatjana Dragovic, girlfriend of our Wimbledon ace Goran Ivaniševic, has given birth to a little girl, a day before Easter, on 19 April, at 9.30 pm in Munich. One of the most famous and popular Croatian couples got a descendant who might be one day, like mummy, topmodel , or succeed her father by winning titles at the tennis courts! During the telephone conversation with Goran, who was of course in Munich in the neighbourhood of his Tatjana, we found out that the delivery had gone well, that Tatjana and the little girk were doing fine and that there had been no serious complications. Like a true Dalmatian, Goran rushed to be there for his two "girls", so we did not bother him any longer. He did not want to talk about festivities, the main thing for him was that the delivery had gone well, and like Goran said, there will be enough time for happiness, when all three of them are going home.

www.slobodnadalmacija.com, 22-4-2003

[home.hetnet.nl]

"With his girlfriend model Tatjana Dragovic,
Goran has a 13-month-old daughter Amber Maria. " :flower:
Posted Mon, 24 May 2004

[sport.iafrica.com]

sorry i can translate

ivanisevic3.jpg

Tatjana, Goran i Amber Marija u
zagrebačkoj Masarykovoj ulici

ivanisevic2.jpg