Tatler August 2024 : Kay Burley, Emily Maitlis & Mishal Husain by Luc Braquet

I mean Trash but fabulous. like is Candice Bushnell wrote The Morning Show.

So i have my print subscription copy of Tatler, 128 pages.

I find the cover shot quite crowded, but I get the choice. Because elections are imminent, the news coverage goes into overdrive - but speaking personally, in my part of the UK, we can't vote on Conservative/Labour, we can only vote locally, so mainstream media coverage of those election issues doesn't feel so directly relevant to me.

Although it's hardly a shocker if a cover of Tatler isn't relevant to anyone's real life.

Inside front cover ad is Cecelia Bartoli for Rolex watches, followed by an ad for Cartier watches, back page ad is Margot Robbie for Chanel watches... fashion campaigns are low on the ground in this issue, its mostly jewellery, although the Chanel Métiers d'art campaign gets reprinted around page 33 on fold-out glossy paper, but we've seen all this in last month's magazines.

In addition to the cover story, there's a fashion editorial, "Meet Me in Monte Carlo", shot by Daniel Sachon, styled by Sophie Pera, with model Pau Bertolini. An editorial shot somewhere outside of London and in the actual location mentioned in the title? Vogue could never.

Tatler Throwback page looks at the November 1996 cover with It-girls Normandie Keith and Tara Palmer-Tomkinson.

^ SEE this is campy as hell but I would rather see this in Vogue France than what I've just seen in the ''miss vogue'' section lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->