Tatler October 2023 : Ruth Wilson by Luc Braquet

No idea who this woman is and why she is wearing a table cloth in the ed.

The shot of her in that Mondrian dress should have been the cover. She's really rather gorgeous, love the hair and makeup there. I understand why they went with the tangerine cover. It's the sort of image that will sell well with women.

I'm a BIG fan of Ruth Wilson, seeing her on Tatler is a nice surprise.

I've just received my subscription copy... 160 pages, plus the yearly Schools supplement.

Usually, I love Tatler, but I'm not feeling this issue, the Ruth Wilson shoot inside isn't as glorious as Tatler's cover stories tend to be, although there is also a two-page look at all her roles/red carpet looks.

The 12-page fashion editorial, ENGLISH ECCENTRIC, is inspired by Bright Young Thing aesthete Stephen Tennant, with Primrose Archer shot by Oli Kearon and styled by Hannah Teare.

Tatler Throwback shows two covers from the 1920s with Tallulah Bankhead.

I'd be tempted to keep the cover and dispense with the rest. Tatler tends to be a thin magazine, which is why I don't mind keeping the issues, but at some point, some have to go, especially given I also subscribe to The World of Interiors, copies of which could swiftly take up an entire room, if you let it.

… there is also a two-page look at all her roles/red carpet looks.

The sort of content that’s better suit to digital.

They must’ve ditched Sophie Per at some stage? She really captured the out of touch gaudiness of Tatler so well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->