Tatler September 2023 : Rita Ora by Luc Braquet

Queen of the Scene, when she had an Illegal Birthday Party in the height of Covid19.

Why did they write “now shes a supernova”. She continues to not be relevant or have hits. This is crazy shade on the writers part. Did D&G sponsor this?

Aside from the headlines that are being insanely liberal with reality, its a really good shoot. Beautiful and bourgeois just as Tatler was intended for.

The bouquet she's holding is stunning.
Rita whoever wishes she was a Queen of anything really.
I think she must have looked at Madonna's last American Vogue cover shoot, and felt inspired.
Unfortunately for Rita, her version lacks the beauty, style, humor, and irony of what Madonna was doing....at her own house.

My subscription copy has finally arrived, 160 pages, no supplement this month.

Rita's cover story is nice enough, she's never one to let an opportunity pass her by. There's a 14-page fashion edit, FINELY TUNED, shot by Luc Braquet, styled by Hannah Teare, with models Tharushi and Ella Hope as glamorous musicians hanging around posh hotel rooms.

There's actually a proper tribute to Michael Roberts in this issue, along with some of the innumerable Tatler images he was responsible for, including Viv Westwood as Margaret Thatcher and Rifat Ozbek as Diana Vreeland.

Posh estate of the month is Sutton Park, then a few articles about the TV show "Red, White & Royal Blue".

The most unglam thing in this month's issue are the dreary new season ad campaigns.

she’s a good looking woman regardless of her success.
great for her for scoring Tatler who made her look amazing.

the editorial mood is great and well achieved. I miss this side of fashion.

She is a pretty woman but has absolutely no charisma. She can stand on her head and it won't be interesting.

Not particularly interested in seeing Rita Ora down at the newsstand but I will admit that this is a rather nice cover. There's a strong sense of old-school glamour for September which I appreciate thoroughly, and it's all just so quintessential Tatler. A thumbs up from me!

CoverDrop_September23_TATLER_RITAORA_LUCBRAQUET_SHOT_08_014.jpg
CoverDrop_September23_retouchTATLER_RITAORA_LUCBRAQUET_SHOT_03_038.jpg
CoverDrop_September23_TATLER_RITAORA_LUCBRAQUET_SHOT_07_013.jpg
CoverDrop_September23_TATLER_RITAORA_LUCBRAQUET_SHOT_04_020.jpg
CoverDrop_September23_TATLER_RITAORA_LUCBRAQUET_SHOT_10_119.jpg

Reintroducing Rita Ora: the pop princess turns society queen in Tatler’s unmissable September issue

Thats a stunning editorial, most Vogues and ELLEs can only dream of such quality at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->