Tayla Collins

Trista said:
Yeah I can understand, we barely saw her in NY and she isn't in Milan at all-I don't even think she did Jil Sander:cry:

she's definitely in milan.. doesn't make sense though :(

I just realized she wasn't at Jil Sander, what's up with that? Or at any other shows in Milan for that matter (that I know of); she looks great in editorial, I really hope Paris is good to her if she goes there.

well, if she does paris, i honestly don't see her at a ton of big name designers... based on her ny shows, she'll probably walk at smaller shows if she goes to paris

I can't see her at the big names either, this season at least. She doesn't have that "edgy" almost, presence (can't find the right words here :doh:) that many other models do that are hitting the big name catwalks, like, Anna-Maria, Sasha, Natasha, Iekeline...:mellow:

I'm guessing that she's just another 'one hit wonder' model?:ermm:
Hopefully we'll get proven wrong. Perhaps she'll do better next season.

I love this girls face love love love!!!! but I think because she's a bit shorter its gone be really difficult for her, her body looks a bit od on the runway just because she's not as skinny and tall as the other models. Still, with her face she could have done better, I don't understand girls like allyona (even prada?!?) do every show. to do shows the face isnt really a problem I guess, tayla looks really good in all her eds so I hope they will keep on using her for eds.

realy surprised jil sanders didn't used her in the show , and mariya markina was walked in it?! i like tayla much better! then mariya such ashame!!!

I hope to hear from Tayla soon and find out what's going on at the moment. As soon as I find out I'll post.

Those Jill Sanders ads..:heart:
but what happened to her? weird..

Tayla is in London for 3 weeks for photo shoots. Don't know who the photographer is or who the shoot is for. Will post as soon as I find out. Would love to see her spread in the Vogue Japan. She has a 4 page beauty layout but can't find any pics, etc. If anyone has access to the magazine, please scan and post.
Tayla's grandmother

I scanned the Vogue Nippon nov06 editorial.:flower:
Photographer: Laurie Bartley

Attachments

• TH Nippon nov06.JPG
    TH Nippon nov06.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 22
  • TH Nippon nov06 02.JPG
    TH Nippon nov06 02.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 29
  • TH Nippon nov06 03.JPG
    TH Nippon nov06 03.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 21
  • TH Nippon nov06 04.JPG
    TH Nippon nov06 04.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 15
she had an editorial in dazed&confused magazine a while ago , she modelled for an article about greek fashion designer sophia kokosalaki .

i fell in love with her look after looking at jil sanders campaign and numero ed
she's so pretty!! no model has captured my attention(other than irina) in a while so this is fresh :smile:

love her androgynous look and those clothes she worn in the numero shoot really suited her! looks so calm and non-chalant
i much prefer her clean, less maked up face than her glamed up look...her freckles give more character
and she's only one year older than me >_< oh gosh...so pretty

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->