Tea Melin

She stuck out like a sore thumb at Prada because of the babydoll look, other than her it seems they had abandoned that aesthetic preference (thank goodness!).

I also don't think her face took the makeup well, she looked better at the Copenhagen shows with softer looks.

I'm happy for Tea, though I'm not sure what this exposure will do for her exactly. She's still so new to modelling, and still has braces? With Juliane and Kirstin (who was born in 1997...) in mind, I have to question their longterm strategy.

Anyway, I adore her profile with the swan neck :heart:

*nytimes.com

Last edited by a moderator:
pradafall2012backstagep.jpg
pradafall2012backstagek.jpg

pradafall2012backstageu.jpg
pradafall2012backstagex.jpg

*stylebistro

According to All About Models, she was born in 1997. Is she really only 14/15?

Scoop Models - Copenhagen Fashion Week S/S 2013
from scoopmodels.com

Magazine: Revs
Model: Tea Melin |Scoop Models|
Hair & Makeup: Gitte Guldhammer |AgenturCPH|
Stylist: Barbara Gaya |Scoop Artist|
Photographer: Hordur Ingason

designscene.net

^The third and the eighth images above are really captivating. There's something special in print that will, hopefully, only get better with age. Especially once she gets the braces off.

Dansk #28 F/w 2012

You Can't See Me
Photographer: Bo Egestrøm
Styling: Sandie Elisabeth
Hair & make-up: Zenia Jæger
Model: Tea Melin

scoopmodels via pellucid

Prada Real Fantasies Fall 2012 Lookbook

Fantasy of the Future – Keeping with tradition, Prada releases its biannual Real Fantasies lookbook for the fall 2012 season. For autumn, Prada looked towards the future with intergalactic imagery contrasting the season’s psychedelic prints. The backstage images were photographed by Phil Meech while the artwork was made by Jerden Koolhaas and Lok Jansen. Some of our favorite models appear in the lookbook including Lindsey Wixson, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Ginta Lapina, Anne Vyalitsyna, Guinevere van Seenus, Elza Luijendijk, Katryn Kruger and Kasia Struss to name a few.

fashiongonerogue.com

She got her braces off and is all smiles now. So cute. I hope she'll grow more confident in front of the camera too.

Eurowoman February 2013
Photo: Anya Poulsen
Styling: Gertrud Maria Bønnelykke

*my scans

Just found her out in the showpackage & she caught my eyes! Lovely looking doll beauty :woot: I smell an exclusive appearance in Paris B)

Show Package – Paris F/W 13: IMG (Women)

123_TEA.jpg

124_TEA.jpg

models

I think we're both smelling the same exclusive... her and April Tiplady...

She is in Milan since a few days.
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->