Teen Vogue December 2010/January 2011 : Lea Michele & Cory Monteith by Regan Cameron

tarsha

Reaction score

facebook/teenvogue

facebook/teenvogue
teenvogue.com

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks decent. The last show is a bit more dramatic than the cover. It could`ve been a better cover.

It's pretty but the font colour is weird.

Glee is starting to become overrated.

I don't usually rant out about god-awful covers, but I was literally appalled when I saw this at the bookstore just now.

The cover is plain, and it's very amateurish in print. The star on the top-right corner is more brownish than golden, and Cory's face is literally shouting out "Don't buy this!" And that's what I did, I took it out from my magazine pile at the last minute.

I like much more the other shots than the cover. They look pretty, but it's kinda boring picture.

My sister said that she will skip this issue.. hahaha

I don't think they look horrid on the cover but for me its the text which messes it up. The colors are quite weird and it makes it look like a really cheep teen magazine, something which I would expect from J-14 or something.

i have no idea of you they are, don't like it.

They play in Fox's hit show Glee :flower:

I can't believe how bad they look, and yet I'm usually terribly biased when it comes to Glee actors. But I dont get why they've done this to them.
All the pictures look even more fake than usual Teen Vogue edit do, and the cover is indeed pretty amateurish.

Don't like it...it's a boring shot and the ugly text isn't helping.

i hate this cover...aloot..especially the star! Looks like a tabloid

I prefer the GQ Glee cover MUCH MUCH more.. the show is so lively and this cover is so boring.

Not what i was expecting for a glee cover. Maybe if they change the colors and expressions it would be a little bit better.

YAWN! This is Glee...where's the fun? Where's the energy. Boring.

I thought Emma Watson was supposed to have the December/January cover?

my god it looks like BOP..or COSMO GIRL....

:lol: Stop! Bop had more lively and colourful covers than this if I recall correctly. :rofl:

It really does look like Seventeen now.

I haven't bought a teen magazine since I was in the 9th grade, but when did they all decide to go cheapo and just do photoshoots against white backgrounds? They used to be more colourful and "interesting" looking if I remember correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->