Teen Vogue November 2010 : Lauren Conrad by Norman Jean Roy

I thought someone from Glee was on the November cover?

The 3/4 body shots they were doing for a lot of the covers is much more refreshing.

I only notice teen magazines because they're right next to the fashion ones in the stores I get my magazines at, but I wonder if Teen Vogue is back to such basic covers in order to more strongly compete with Seventeen, who also has basic covers like these. :lol:

i was hoping it was Lea Michelle :(
im not a fan of this cover.

well at least it's not that bad of a cover choice i mean it's a huge step up from bieber :lol:

Well considering Bieber is worth more and has a higher level than fame than Lauren Conrad I'd consider it a step down, actually.

she look like Deneuve in the white dress!
:doh:

I looked at the exact picture yesterday, and then the rest of the whole set and was wondering how it is possible that not even Teen Vogue, with editors that I regard as pretty talented in the 'revamp' department, managed to upgrade this woman's face from that cheap, mall-girl look to that priceless, impossibly young/fresh thing they often squeeze out of their cover stars.

And Catherine Deneuve is.. not just the opposite but lightyears away, it's beyond me how the comparison even came up. :ninja:

I actually like a couple of the inside photos (like a few people mentioned before me - the one on the bike is nice). The cover is horrendous, though, and her face looks way too photoshopped in all of these.

Road Warriors
Photographer: Daniel Jackson
Fashion Editor: Marie Chaix
Models: Ping Hue, Brittany McPhee
Hair: Esther Langham
Makeup: Petros Petrohilos

teenvogue

Adventure Land
Photographer: Paul Wetherell
Fashion Editor: Nancy Rohde
Models: Molly, Caroline
Hair: Martin Cullen
Makeup: Hiromi Ueda
Manicure: Jenny Longworth

teenvogue

I like the styling of the Daniel Jackson, but in the end it feels a bit like a Hans Freuer rip off.

^I thought so too. His work (with Marie Chaix) lately reminds me of Hans Feurer a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->