Reaction score
26e635a96dd3.jpg

teenvogue.com

ohhh shes the girl from Zoe 101
glad she was able to get somewhere
after that one person's decision ruined so many
young actors' lives:innocent:

i love the ed though she looks like she is 10:lol:

wow, great cover! can't wait to get a copy of this.

I'm just waiting for people to criticize having a teen star on a teen magazine. :lol:

well it's teen vogue so i guess it makes the mark
its cute, ber her face on the cover looks strange...terrible hair & Makeup

She was on Zoey 101.^ She's a Nick kid. They ain't any better than the Disney kids.

It's a bad shoot. Not an attractive cover. To make matter's worse, it's Bieber next month.:yuk:

I don`t know her. But none the less, this is a spectacular cover. Better than last month`s cover and last September`s cover!

I too am unfamiliar with her, but she looks totally charming on the cover and especially in the ed and I want to get to know who she is. One of the few times they left me wanting more.

If you really wonder there's Google, Yahoo, Wikipedia... :P

See here.
:D

ETA:
ohhh shes the girl from Zoe 101
glad she was able to get somewhere
after that one person's decision ruined so many
young actors' lives
:innocent:

i love the ed though she looks like she is 10:lol:
Dang why you wanna hate on a sixteen year old for getting pregnant??!! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
don't know her before but..i love this! like it when they use cover stars who are up and coming :smile:

don't know her before but..i love this! like it when they use cover stars who are up and coming :smile:

Exactly, Teen Vogue knows who their readers are and they cater to them. I don't see why it should be any different. This girl looks cute and age appropriate, I do wish though that they'd gone with that delightful soda sipping photo for the cover

I do wish though that they'd gone with that delightful soda sipping photo for the cover.
I was thinking the same thing, there is nothing objectionable about the cover - the goofy, lopsided grin is part of its charm, but the soda sipping picture would have been even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->