Teen Vogue September 2015 : Ansel Elgort by Boo George

In one of those worlds he's living in, he's probably a good-looking man, but it's not this one, on that cover.

Wow this look unflattering.

And the black text... really?

Another overhyped, mildly attractive, uninteresting person, on a September cover.

Ansel Elgort, as in relation to Arthur? hmmmmmm....

In general I don't think he's attractive, but looks really good in that cover!

Two good covers in a row for Teen Vogue! I have big issues with the way they over-airbrush their young celebrities (and we'll see in the future if they still do it with females) but they left Ansel alone here, and he looks great. Nice styling, and color scheme, as we move into fall.

He only looks good here because he barely looks like himself. The boy is a potato with connections in some popular films around popular people but the kids love him, I guess.

He only looks good here because he barely looks like himself. The boy is a potato with connections in some popular films around popular people but the kids love him, I guess.

I Googled Ansel Elgort and potato and now I'm not really so sure what I'm looking at.
Come on?! He's kind of cute, right?

potato.png

potato_2.jpg

source: comandanteraven.tumblr.com

Subs' cover (I guess? They don't normally do them.) with Kirstin Kragh Liljegren.

my snap

I Googled Ansel Elgort and potato and now I'm not really so sure what I'm looking at.
Come on?! He's kind of cute, right?

:lol: It does look like a potato!
On a serious note, quite dismayed to see that girl book, well, anything!

Willow Hand is in this issue too.
tumblr_nsy0cugSRy1qfyjoto1_500.jpg

teen vogue tumblr

Ansel Elgort, as in relation to Arthur? hmmmmmm....

funny how Arthur used to shoot Ansel back when he wasn't known and now that he's "famous" everybody seems to photograph him but his dad... I'd like to see them team up, perhaps Arthur can bring something more interesting out of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->