tFS Art Gallery #2 - Your Paintings, Sculptures, Drawings & Artwork

MUXU

Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

thanks wizard and borntobe! your drawings are great too:smile:

a new one i did of freja beha...i hope it actually looks like her. i been trying to draw her for some time but every time i start i seems to fail at it. next one im gonna draw sasha pivovarova
freja.jpg

here are two process pics
freja_process1.jpg

freja_process2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great portrait, MUXU !
Here's an oil painting and a watercolor painting I made not so long ago :smile:
flower.jpg

a.jpg

thanks tinister and elle m :smile:
tinister - i think i might draw her again soon, it's strange, i find her a hard subject to draw. a good challenge

elle m - lovely watercolor! i love the texture. i wish im better at watercolor...need to try it again sometime. havent painted in ages

muxu - I might do the same too, and i agree.. she is a tough one but fun subject to draw. :smile:

elle m, i like how you painted the background. havent seen that in ages!

ian186.jpg

my drawing of michaela kocianova :flower:
i love this girl :D
i just tried to draw her, hope you guys like it

^a very nice drawing, but perhaps try and make the shading more dynamic so the face look more 3D and realistic

as promised in my last post i would draw sasha pivovarova. i started on monday but barely drew anything until today which i finally finished. (finishing it did cut into my gym time though tehe)
i wanted to make the drawing quite minimal and light. too bad i dont have a scanner cause taking pictures of it just kinda ruin the shading... perhaps i will scan it once i got back to london
sasha.jpg

process
sashaprocess1.jpg

sashaprocess2.jpg

oh and next i will draw anna selezneva

Firt off i have to give props to Elle M I love your fashion sketches and i definately love thoes water color drawing!!!! Conspiracy68 you have talent; keep sharing your work! MUXU, what can i say? Your work is so precise and pure! I truly admire it!

Any way enough gushing! heres the last pict i did:

img021.jpg

MUXU - i 'm totally in love with your drawings . these are so good , :heart:

MUXU - your work leaves me breathless.. truly astounding drawings! i also love how you include process pictures

Here's a drawing I did over a year ago. It was supposed to be Kate Moss, but didn't really look like her at the end...

^wow, it is really good! it does look kind of like her and kind of not but a great drawing nonetheless

Great picture G&T and I can straight away tell that it is Kate. :smile:

Thanks everyone !

Great picture G&T and I can straight away tell that it is Kate. :smile:

Actually some people looking at this drawing are like "oh Kate Moss !" and some other are like "oh the girl is beautiful, who is she ?" haha. So I guess everything depends on who is looking at it ^_^.

Great work Ginandtonic! it sort of looks like her but anyway it's very apparent that you are very talented! keep posting your work please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->