Thais Rumpel

Saracita

Reaction score
Cute new addition to the Ford NY board, straight in from Brazil. She doesn't have a showcard, but I think there's still a good chance we'll see her at fashion week ^_^

ford_models-thais-129757.jpg
Ford

She's pretty but nothing stands out to me. She doesn't look that old...

The polaroids are better than any of her tests, but that should only be a good sign. She looks a bit short and stocky (in relative terms of course
biggrin.gif
), and dangerously commercial. But really pretty.

r1c29c.jpg
30rmuyf.jpg

Ford Brazil

Great news! Glad to see she's signed with Ford NY :woot::heart: and big thanks for the thread :flower:

She looks like she'd be doing A&F or even Gap Kids, hah. Not impressed. But perhaps her look will mature into something sleeker, she can't be more than 15.

Aquenda a lista de modelos da Ford que vão pra temporada de moda: Bruna Tenório, Juliana Imai, Daiane Conterato, Barbara Berger, Camila Finn, Flavia Oliveira, Carmelita, Samira, e as estreantes Paula Zago, Thais Rumpel e Ana Letícia
I believe that ^ is a list of Ford Brazil models who will be doing the shows this season.

She is interesting. I like her lips.

Cute girl.
img15632ldr1.jpg

fszuc.jpg

ford brazil

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she looks like Alicia Sacramone's baby sister *olympicsbrainwashsmiley* :P

Picture%2039%285%29.png

*faniq.com

She's the model of the week on MDC

Name:
Thais Rumpel
Agency:
Ford NY/Ford Models Brasil
Height:
5'9 1/2" (177cm)
Place of Origin:
Brazil (South of Brazil).
Ethinic Origin:
German.
Birthsign:
Aquarius.
How discovered:
I did a modelling school at my hometown when I was seen and discovered by a scout from Ford Brazil - Clovis Pessoa. He chased me until I signed up with the Powerhouse FORD.
Favorite things:
Music and books.
Favorite music (band:(
"Daqui para a Frente" - MXO (Brazilian Band).
Hobbies:
Reading, Studying and Walking in the park in Sao Paulo - Brazil.
Favorite piece of clothing:
Jeans and my new shoes and boots.
Favorite model:
Gisele Bundchen.
Place you´d love to visit:
Fernanda de Noronha (paradisiac Island in Brazil).
Currently you´re obsessed about:
My career!!!.

MDC

Gorgeous new digitals. She looks so much older there. And 5'9.5'', huh? I somehow doubt it. But let's chalk it up to a recent growth spurt, shall we? :D

Gorgeous girl! :heart: She reminds me of Adina Forisz in some of her pics.

Definitely more grown up in the MDC digis, and less pretty (in a good way).
I might have to reevaluate. Still not my type, but she looks way better there.

The new polaroids are great. She's definitely growing on me.

I just went here because of her new polaroids, she's great, I defenietely want to see more :wub:

Name: Thais Rumpel Agency: Ford NY/Ford Models Brasil Age: 16 Height: 5'9 1/2" (177cm) Place of Origin: Brazil (South of Brazil). Ethinic Origin: German. Birthsign: Aquarius. How discovered: I did a modelling school at my hometown when I was seen and discovered by a scout from Ford Brazil - Clovis Pessoa. He chased me until I signed up with the Powerhouse FORD. Favorite things: Music and books. Favorite music (band:( "Daqui para a Frente" - MXO (Brazilian Band). Hobbies: Reading, Studying and Walking in the park in Sao Paulo - Brazil. Favorite piece of clothing: Jeans and my new shoes and boots. Favorite model: Gisele Bundchen. Place you´d love to visit: Fernanda de Noronha (paradisiac Island in Brazil). Currently you´re obsessed about: My career!!!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->