The 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards

Sarah Hyland

sarah-hyland-and-65th-primetime-emmy-awards-gallery.jpg

gettys

Are there any big stars coming?
I think the most famous people that are nominated this year Michael Douglas, Matt Damon and Helen Mirren.

I wish Sienna Miller and Rebecca Hall had been nominated.

lol, it's so hard for the cast of Mad Men to win an Emmy, yet Heidi Klum has one?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna Gunn and Elisabeth Moss look lovely; they seem to have gone for a similar monochromatic look, though.

Miast, yeah, Rob Lowe was hilarious! He did so much with the minimal screentime he was given. It's so strange to me that Scott Bakula got nominated over him. Stranger than Emilia Clarke being nominated over Michelle Fairley.

Julianna Margulies is in white and it's not very exciting. She seems to save her best dresses for the Globes which is weird.

That photographer who's shouting at all the stars will be ejected soon lol

Nice to see Kiernan in DelPozo again, but there were a lot of better options in that collection.

I feel like I've seen that Donna Karan gown Linda Cardellini is wearing on Ashley Green like a thousand times.

Miast, yeah, Rob Lowe was hilarious! He did so much with the minimal screentime he was given. It's so strange to me that Scott Bakula got nominated over him.

But he was hardly in it. Rob is way more deserving.

Elizabeth Moss use to be SO BORING to me. But with the blonde short hair she is just getting better and better each carpet event.

Claire Danes will wear an Armani Prive ethereal nude flared gown featuring a tulle bodice embroidered with sequins, per press release #Emmys
— Jarett Wieselman (@JarettSays) September 22, 2013

via twitter.com/jarettsays

I really thought Carrie Preston was Julianne Moore at first glance.

Emily Deschanel is wearing curtains.

I never like Claire Danes in Armani. I particularly hate her in beige colours. Only Cate Blanchett can pull off beige with blonde hair; she should've gone for Lanvin. Perfect brand for her.

Hey, Taylor Schilling is there! Love her.

Hello, Tina Fey's boobs.

Didn't like Jessica's de la Renta gown on the runway and I don't like it on her. The shiny fabric is awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->