The Amazing Spider-Man Saga

Yeah Koko thanks for all the scans.

Next year seems so far away to wait for this.

new stills

theamazingspiderman.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the new trailer today. I thought this movie was just a revamp but seems that´s not the case... I´m looking forward to it more than ever :smile:
I really like Andrew as the new Spidey, he´s leaner and seems more agile than Tobey...

I love that there is humour in the trailer. I think Andrew will be a lot better than Tobey as Spidey.

i think this movie will be this summer's biggest flop, tbh. apparently, they even tried a whole new scheme of marketing for this, but it's not working much. i personally think that too little time has passed from the last spiderman movie and all other blockbusters this summer have much fresher - original tone to it than this movie has (despite of the fact andrew has much different approach to parker than tobey did). tbh, as much as i like spiderman, even i have no need or desire to go to the actual cinema and see it.

I don´t think it´ll flop. Avengers has paved the way for it to be a success imo, every comic book fan is frantic (myself included) and every family will go because little kids don´t care about much about the actor or story they just care it´s Spidey. Maybe they´ll lose some of the 20-something public but I still think it will be a hit, just not the huge success that Avengers is.

I saw it today And liked it a lot. Its a nice reboot, Andrew And Emma are so cute And He's a lot better as Spidey than Tobey imo. I enjoyed the humor And the action scenes. Its closer to the comicbooks Ive read :smile:

I completely agree Kokobombon! I was really pleased with how the film turned out. I feel a little bad saying this but I think Andrew makes a better Spider-Man then Tobey. He was able to properly capture the nerdy side to the character better. Whereas Tobey's Spidey was just angsty and a loner and they didn't tap into the fact he's suppose to be really smart. However, I do think the original franchise has it's merits too, that iconic kiss for instance! One thing I was happy to see was Peter Parker actually becoming Spider-Man (ex. the evolution of the Spidey suit) rather then just one day having the suit and stuff. It seemed more "realistic." And Emma Stone's Gwen Stacy was really awesome. I liked the character better in this film then the original franchise (though I suppose she was meant to be unlikable then, right?). I really appreciated that they made her a well rounded character- that she was smart, funny, able to stand her ground and be a hero in her own way too. The chemistry between Emma and Andrew was so, so good... no wonder why they are together in real life! Overall, I really enjoyed this film and look forward to seeing the next one (which I'm assuming they'll make).

Totally loved it. 7/10 for me. Great story, great chemistry, great villian. All the actors were fantastic.

The only think I didn't like was Gwen's clothes. Just awful. Cause we all know that thigh high socks, knee high boots and a mini are totally appropriate attire for a corporate office. NOT And also it's not 1995.

So happy they have announced this is going to be a trilogy. WOO.

I saw this last night and really enjoyed it. I may have been partial to Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker/Spiderman because he looks exactly like my other half but who knows. ^_^

Was not very impressed...

!!!SPOILERS!!!
1/ took long to start for a story we already know
2/ the search for his uncle's killer that end up nowhere since he does not find him (unless I missed a bit...9 and moved to something else. Same for that guy who decide to stop the research of the scientist and just get scrapped in 2 second... just anti-climatic
3/ don't understand the villain's goal. he feels good being a monster, fine but why imposing it to other people? would be better to be one of a kind no?
4/ just no real climax to me
5/ the usual bully attack the hero but then become submissive after... done a million time

I did like the leads however, I can't find a role of Emma stone I did not like for the moment.

I had no idea they started filming the sequel already! :smile:

New cast includes Felicity Jones (no idea which character), Shailene Woodley as Mary Jane & Jamie Foxx as Electro.

^^ I know. I thought Emma had that Cameron Crowe movie to do first.

Are they filming this all in NY? Wasn't the first one green screened in LA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->