The Black Rock Tee Shirt

To me, this isn't really a trend as much as a pledge of admiration for something way more intimate and immutable. I have a zillion rock tees. The right tee with the right skinny pant and boot and the right conveyance is still as effective a downtown look as ever. It's about making it look like it's never been done before, while benefiting from it's familiarity: the universal message sent and received is that This Is An Edgy Look & I Should Not Be ****ed With.

I do! It would be near blasphemy not to, in my eyes. It would be like wearing a Star of David for the fun of it. I understand that most people just wear it to capture a certain ethos, but as a serious music fan myself, I only display on my body names and insignia of acts I truly care about. I need to get a nice Bauhaus tee, and a Blur shirt, as well.

good to know ^^ I have loads of BandTs from KoRn, Tool and others because I loved their music. I was just wondering because people talk about what they wear with band Ts, so it seemed to be more about the fashion than the music :lol: Anyway, I wore them with jeans and camouflage baggys... so comfy back then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->