Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Chanel Coco Code: Vanessa Moody
Chanel Le Rouge Crayon de Couleur:
Rianne Van Rompaey

CHICPROFILE (VIA FORUM MEMBER MYRAN)

Thanks for starting the threads, Vogue28 :flower:

Vanessa is giving me Emma Watson vibes here... I´m not sure I like this image.
Rianne´s on the other hand :wub:

Oh wow, Rianne looks so commercial and I LOVE it! That smile and colour looks good.
I think Vanessa's shot had promise if they didn't crop it that much.

I like Vanessa's sexual gesture.

Both shots are great! Mario Testino is the photographer for Chanel Coco Code.

I love Rianne's shot. It's simple and effective. On another note, Is the Coco Code nail polish or lipstick? I'm confused as to what Vaneesas shot is selling.

I love both shots, but always Rianne! Omg I love her smile, she is the best

I love Rianne's shot. It's simple and effective. On another note, Is the Coco Code nail polish or lipstick? I'm confused as to what Vaneesas shot is selling.

The Coco Code collection is a total look for the Spring 2017 season, so everything from eyeshadow to nail polish.

Surely Rianne's shot is by Karim Sadli?

*Edit* Just searched Rianne's makeup campaign from Fall 2016, and that was by Karim Sadli, so I'm assuming this new one is too. Thanks for the Testino info, sixtdaily!

Rouge Coco Gloss: Lily-Rose Depp

(Click above for HQ Image)

BEAUTYALMANAC.COM

Chanel Les Beiges Summer 2017, Anna Ewers

instagram.com/beautybyj_blog

Chanel Les Beiges 2017 : Anna Ewers by Mario Testino

vogue.de

Not sure about these two, but they were on the same article so...

vogue.de

How can someone replace Gisele Bündchen? Guess someone had to do it, and Anna Ewers is a worthy replacement, IMO. She looks fantastic, love it when she's more done up and I am loving Anna wearing the beige knitted skirt and cardigan. I look forward to seeing these how these look in print!

Thanks for the pics. I think all these are for the Les Beiges lines. (It's a bit bigger this season as it contains a new foundation)

Kristen Stewart for Chanel's Ombre Première Eyes Collection:

CELEBMAFIA.COM

Lily looks stunning in that shot, and Kristen's first two above are my favourite. I think their unconventional beauty really works. It seems Chanel Beauty is aimed at the younger gen? Odd.

I want to like Les Beiges with Anna, but these images are more fashion than beauty imo. They've gone way overboard with the retouching and lighting direction, only the 2nd shot looks like her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->