The Gentlewoman #10 Autumn/Winter 2014 : Robyn by Liz Collins

Naen

Reaction score

The Gentlewoman presents the brand new issue for Autumn and Winter 2014, starring the all-singing, all-dancing pop sensation Robyn, photographed by Liz Collins. On sale 4th September 2014.

thegentlewoman.co.uk

SOOOO good to finally have Robyn on a cover! I can NOT wait to pick this up!

Nice seeing Robyn on their cover!

I see a lot of David Bowie in her there.

She's just the coolest. :heart:

Cool cover, I love Robyn. I absolutely cannot wait to see the content!

woah! im pleasantly surprised by this cover choice. i love her. she's sooo fun live and has a very unique way to carry herself. this is great, can't wait to get this

Nice cover, but how old is she?... I mean, she looks older than her age & looking forward to the content.

Not a huge fan of hers, but this cover is extraordinary. Love it, and it definitely has some Bowie influence, whether intentional or not.

excellent! incredibly talented and underrated at the same time... but very cool!

...from the Gentlewoman website

Oh yes, it’s the all-singing, all-dancing pop sensation Robyn! In this issue for Autumn and Winter 2014, the exuberant Swede speaks about her extraordinary transition from ’90s teen star to mistress of her own musical universe. This tenth edition of The Gentlewoman is replete with women of international glamour and worldly wit – the Scottish broadcaster Kirsty Young; Dutch artist Marlene Dumas; the hilarious American comedian Kristen Wiig; indefatigable journalist Vanessa Grigoriadis; British soap star Maddy Hill and the new face of Japanese fashion, Chitose Abe of Sacai, are among them. These in-depth interviews and chatty articles are interleaved with fantastic fashion stories and thoughtful sartorial expositions, while essays on the art of hosting and fastidious case studies on delightful details all provide new perspectives on modern living.

Thanks, it's out today. Sadly their website doesn't seem to have (photo) previews of the issue anymore like they used to.

I too was waiting for the previews - perhaps all is not lost and they will be adding some in the following days? The review was just posted minutes ago, so let's keep our fingers crossed, I'm really curious about the Robyn story (and for the rest of the editorials included in this issue)!

pcg9u.jpg

selectmodelsmgmt/instagram

2nspdhh.jpg

jwanderson/istagram

Sam's edit
33pafcn.jpg

massimonicosia/instagram

Stunt doule edit! :heart:
23st1jp.jpg

massimonicosia/instagram

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics