Model/Star: Monica Bellucci
Photographer: Rankin
Stylist: Cathy Edwards

streeters

Model/Star: Juliette Binoche
Hair: Alain Pichon
Manicure: Adam Slee

streeters

Oh Gosh! I can't believe they've already sold out Hardcover version...
I loved all the articles I read so far... I like their style... quite simple but to the point... and quite pleasant to read...

Managed to find the hardcover special edition today. Much more suitable format since it is so thick. The cover really is cool. Not a bad price either.

Managed to find the hardcover special edition today. Much more suitable format since it is so thick. The cover really is cool. Not a bad price either.

do they still have it in Other Criteria cos a friend of mine asked me if I could get him a copy...
Agree, the cover looks really cool and I love the fact that it comes with a poster...

I have never been in Other Criteria. Not sure what or where that is. Found mine in Westfield's.

it is quite a cool shop where they sell different stuff such as Rankin's orignal photographs, Damien Hirst works, etc. It is not far from Bond Street but not so easy to find...
The limited edition was supposed to be sold there exclusively but I guess they've sold out too many times and decided to sell them in other shops...

You can purchase Helena's Limited Edition on Other Criteria's site, here.

ANOTHER CRITERIA, came across it out of the Blue before reading your post:smile:

it is quite a cool shop where they sell different stuff such as Rankin's orignal photographs, Damien Hirst works, etc. It is not far from Bond Street but not so easy to find...
The limited edition was supposed to be sold there exclusively but I guess they've sold out too many times and decided to sell them in other shops...

Small world, as I walked Bond street yesterday I came across this attractive paintings in window and there it was, an art Gallery! Called Other Criteria. Must have been either on actual Bond street as I walked there, then turn up to join South Molton Street.
PS: really enjoyed Hirst's bright photography there, although I do not like his work usually. Also some very nice nude Victorian photos from another artist's private collection.

Small world, as I walked Bond street yesterday I came across this attractive paintings in window and there it was, an art Gallery! Called Other Criteria. Must have been either on actual Bond street as I walked there, then turn up to join South Molton Street.
PS: really enjoyed Hirst's bright photography there, although I do not like his work usually. Also some very nice nude Victorian photos from another artist's private collection.

Hehe, I am glad you came across this place... you are right, it is more of a gallery than a shop but it is kind of small... although I work and live in East London... so I guess, I've seen even smaller galleries;-) I am not a big Hirst fan either but I like their selectionin general... also some great Rankin photos...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->